Ratings for Dr. Joseph M. Mattox

When he joined Parkview Health -- his caring and competence went down.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

I went in because of acid reflex and he made riduculous assumptions and had me take a urine test and said I had a UTI and put me on Bactrim and a week later I had lost 8 lbs and kept losing weight and he was very little help and the problem never got resolved through his office and by the end of seeing multiple specialists I had lost 18 lbs and noone had answers. He had enough nerve to say "Don't you think you look better at this weight." That was the last time I went to him. I still have yet to gain the 18lbs I had lost last year due to that antibiotic killing everything good and bad out of my body. And when I made the appt because I had went from 136 to 130 in a week and I knew something was wrong, I got on the scale and was telling the nurse and she said to me, well you're not trying to lose it are you. THAT WAS MY REASONING FOR MAKING THE APPT!! Something was obviously wrong and no one there would listen to me!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

EXCELLENT DR! TRUELY CONSERNED ABOUT HIS PATIENTS...GOES ABOVE & BEYOND HIS DUTIES..:) EXCELLENT WITH MY KIDS.HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. JOE MATTOX..

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

Excellent doctor, really listens and then takes action. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008

Dr. Joseph M. Mattox's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)