Ratings for Dr. Amy R. Kelley

I have been a patient since she became a doctor. She is professional,compassionate,know.ledgeable and always on top of the latest in medicine. She's the best

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Dr. Kelley has been my doctor for 7 years or so and she is wonderful--caring, knowledgeable, and proactive. However, her staff leaves a lot to be desired. There is a nurse who is very moody--sometimes kind, sometimes rude. And, more importantly, she has dropped the ball on very important health issues with me. Plus, the receptionist is just cold. I have finally decided to look elsewhere for a new doc whose staff is as excellent as the doc. I wish I could be more positive because i have great respect for Dr. Kelley.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

I'm a new patient, and thus far I'm not sure if I'll be staying. The office runs late unless you are the first appointment, which I find really frustrating. One of the nurses I saw was exceptionally rude, the other was exceptionally nice. They were supposed to fax a prescription over for me and it never happened, and when I called (because honestly, this is a pain-- I wasted time going to the pharmacy, calling back, going to the doc in the first place), they were nice about it, but I didn't get an apology. Dr. Kelley is nice, but always seems rushed, which isn't exactly ideal for a primary care doc. So far, I would give the office a solid average score. My mother had a primary care physician that was just amazing (diagnosed her cancer twice), was a fantastic and kind person, and always took time for her patients. I guess I (and everyone) am looking for someone like that.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Kelley for many years. Once she left a "group" setting everything has gone downhill at best. Prescriptions have been called in to the wrong pharmacy (and I even gave them the phone number) or they have not been called in at all. Health issues were ignored and it was other physicians that addressed and diagnosed my problems. There was a time when Dr. Kelley seemed to care about her patients, but now I feel I am nothing more than a way to help pay her bills. Communication problems abound in her office. You can almost count on someone "dropping the ball". Oh, they are evry appologetic when these issues are brought to their attention, but usually it's too little too late, and the bottom line... is all excuses are equal. If their current method of patient care is the best they can do, then their best just isn't good enough. I would not recommend Dr. Kelley's office for care.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2012

I hvae been a Patienet of Dr. K for over 11 years And when I say she has saved my life , I really mean it. Hadn't been to Dr in over 15 years and found I had high BP and Diabetes. She is very caring and understanding, and will work with you when you are really in need of understanding. I wouldn't trade her or her staff for anything.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

Dr. Kelley has been my internist for 11 years. She is warm and caring and knows me well as a patient. She has been available and returned my call when there was an emergency.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2010

She has been my docor for about 10 years. She is very helpful. She is a wonderful Doctor who truly, truly cares for her patients. Many of my family members are patients of hers and we all love her. I am so very grateful to have such a knowledgable and caring doctor. She is great with elders as well as patients of all ages.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Kelley is an excellent physician. Her staff is always helpful, and it is easy to get an appointment when you are hit with sudden illness. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2008

Dr. Amy R. Kelley's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 1989)