Ratings for Dr. Vladislav Gorbatiy

My name is Byron Moore the experience with Dr. Gorbatiy and his staff was wonderful, going through a life changing time of my life I went through knowing what to expect before and after surgery. Me and my family thank God for Dr. Gorbatiy and his staff. If you need a surgeon Dr. Gorbatiy is the Doctor for you. Highly rated.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Dr.Gorbatiy is an excellent Dr.I praise God the surgery was successfully .

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Gorbatiy has been treating me for over 8 months. While the prognosis for my condition was not expected to improve much, through his more than capable hands, I was returned to full recovery. I praise God for what Dr. Gorbatiy was able to do. He is one of the most kind, caring physicians I have had the privilege of finding to attend to my medical needs.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Dr. Gorbatiy is very professional explaining his thoughts and concerns leading to my diagnosis. he was accurate in my diagnosis, which required surgery. He performed the surgery successfully...and follow up thoroughly. I have already recommended him to family and friends

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

The most kind,caring,and knowledgable doctor I have ever had. They don't come any better.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

AFTER YEARS OF GOING TO ANOTHER DOCTOR AND HAVING THE SAME PROCEDURE DONE TWICE IN THE LAST 8 YEARS I FINALLY FEEL I AM ON THE RIGHT TRACK SINCE I STARTED GOING TO DR. GORBATIY. HE IS A TRULY INTERESTD IN HIS PATIENTS AND TAKES THE TIME TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO THEM. HE IS KIND AND CARING AND WILL PERSONALLY CALL YOU AT HOME TO SEE HOW YOU ARE DOING OR JUST ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

Dr. Vladislav Gorbatiy's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)