Ratings for Dr. Rose Khavari

Stay away! Bad doctor! She misdiagnosed me completely. Very unprofessional and incompetent.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I have kidney problems, and just got introduced to her a couple of years ago. So far not too impressed with her work ethics or patient care. She is need major improvement in how she handles her special cases. The staff also need improvement on their informant, they constantly contradict themselves when communicating with people about what the doctors says. Cant rate her nor her staff very highly.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

From the first phone call, visit, surgery, to post-op visit, I was well taken very well taken care of. Every single staff member was professional and caring. The hospital staff even commented that Dr. Khavari was very punctual and professional. I had complete confidence in her because of how well she presented herself and how her staff represented her. I even somehow mistakenly showed up a day late for my post-op follow-up appt and, even though their office is busy, they accommodated me and did not make me feel like I was an inconvenience. I know how frustrating it can be when a patient no-shows and/or shows up unexpectedly, but every single staff member showed grace and kindness. I do not wish to ever have a kidney stone again, but if I or a family member were ever again in need of a urologist, I would have full confidence in seeing Dr. Khavari again. You do not see a staff that present this way unless you have a terrific doctor who sets high standards and cares for her staff.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

Dr. Khabari was very professional friendly and knowledgeable she explained every single steps of the procedure we are very satisfied with her service.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013