Ratings for Dr. Colin Schieman

If you are fortunate to get this personable young man as your surgeon you must consider yourself VERY fortunate! He has the whole package! Knowledge, personable, friendly, superb bedside manner but most of all SKILLS! God has blessed this man with hands and talent beyond the norm! He operated on my hubby's rare thymoma chest mass just 34 days ago and he is already up and about after Dr. Schieman performed 3 different chest surgeries to get his huge tumor out. The mass was Stage 1 cancer but Dr. Schieman got every scrap of it out! His surgical skills are exemplary and his communication beyond belief! His nurse Natasha is a dream too! She got us in quickly for both the consult and the surgery! We can never thank you both enough! I will sing your praises forever and never forget what you did for us!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2019

What a kind, caring and knowledgeable Dr, did not feel rushed or that my disease was any less important than any other. He also did not push me in to making a decision right away.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016