Ratings for Dr. Larry R. Johnston

very rude doctor, no bedside manners, very disrespectful and degrading very untruthful. I would never recommend him to anyone, ever.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

I like Dr. Johnston, he is caring and helpful, and always wants to be sure he knows everything that may be bothering you. I just wish he wasn't in an office with alot of other doctors,and an front office staff who is totally unprofessional, and uncaring, and to be honest I don't care for the other doctors who are in the same offic with Dr. Johnston, they just don't seem to care and they are in the exam room for maybe 15 seconds, the last time I was there I didn't get to see Dr. Johnston because I was a walk-in patient that day, and I had to ask the so called doctor that treated me, to please check my ears, and please give me more medication because I was still Ill, and my ears were still infected, and he would not have known that if I hadn't of asked to be checked, and patients shouldn't have to ask to be examined, that is what a doctor is supposed to do. Anyway that is one reason of many that I wish Dr. Johnston was not in the same office with other supposedly doctors.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2006

Dr. Larry R. Johnston's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1997)

Oxford