Ratings for Dr. J. MICHAEL Belyeu

In 2004 or so I almost died after a partial hysterectomy when I had a subsequent intestinal obstruction. This physician and his then partner readmitted me to the hospital twice without ever bothering to do any type of abdominal scan. WE FINALLY WENT TO ANOTHER PHYSICAN WHO SENT ME TO A DIFFERENT SURGEON. When they opened me up, my appendix was stuck to the obstruction and was hot, ready to burst. They removed it and fixed the obstruction. There are plenty of obgyn's. Find one who err's on the side of caution.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

Going to the gyno is never fun. Dr. B's staff is WONDERFUL. Everyone I've ever dealt with has been kind, thoughtful, and thake the time to answer any questions. Dr. Belyeu talks to you with your clothes on, and genuinely seems to care about his patients well being. I have crap insurance through my school, his office manager even went to bat for me, above and beyond to get me reimbursed even though they already had their money. The Arab office is much nicer than the Albertville one.... but with such an amazing DR and staff, it's hardly noticeable.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

very nice

flag | Submitted January 7, 2007

Dr. J. MICHAEL Belyeu's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1974)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal