Ratings for Dr. Frederic M. Heitzer

I have been a patient for about 4 years now. And I would recommend him for a family doctor. He has been very accurate with all my ailments.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Heitzer for over 10 yrs. He is through and understanding. He treats the patient as a whole person. I moved away from the area but I stil keep my appointments with him.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

I've seen Dr. Heitzer for about 3 years for my Type 1 Diabetes because I could not find a suitable Endocrinologist who was accepting new patients. Dr. Heitzer is a great person who gives every patient extra care and time if they need it. He listens to all your concerns and addresses them with you to make them easier to live with. The staff is polite, more than nice, and is caring unlike some larger offices where the nurses won't even talk to you. He even is generous enough to give me samples of Diabetes products (syringes, lancets, etc) that are sent to him regularly. I am 25 years old and have a full-time retail job that offers a poor prescription plan. So usually I pay almost full retail for meds I need to live. Dr. Heitzer is sympathetic to this and tries to help me how ever he can. The only downside is that because he is the only Doctor, sometimes on busy days you do have to wait a while. But the wait is worth it.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

I have used Dr. Heitzer for my PCP for over 20 years. He is very detail oriented and listens very well. He always checks back to info from prior visits to make sure that he doesn't lose track of any illnesses/conditions. I never feel rushed when seeing him, which is amazing at this time.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2008

Dr. Frederic M. Heitzer's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Freehold, NJ