Ratings for Dr. Mark C. Stahl

Dr. Stahl is a movement disorders specialist and really the best we've found. I have something of a rare condition and he is one of the few neurologists who knew more about it than I do. Nice, caring, and a good listener.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr. Stahl has been extremely helpful in managing my tremor. He's also a researcher and is really interesting to talk to, I actually look forward to our visits.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr. Stahl is a movement disorders specialist whose focus is on Parkinson's disease and related conditions. He helped us figure out what was going on with my PD, which apparently has some unusual features. I am doing much better since I've been going to him and he is always very thorough with his explanations and suggestions. He also helped out with some headaches I was having- nice to have a good neurologist finally!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Dr. Stahl has been a true godsend. While some other doctors accepted the prior diagnosis I had been given, he went back to basics and came to his own conclusions, that turned out to be right. We have been working on fine-tuning my treatment and I feel better than I have in years. Thanks, Dr. Stahl!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Seeing this doctor required some patience because he is booked out long in advance but it was well worth the wait. He made a tough diagnosis that many others had missed. He has been responsive, caring, and prompt with follow up as well.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2014

Dr. Mark C. Stahl's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 2008)

• BCBS Illinois