Dr. Rekha Gandhi

Ratings for Dr. Rekha Gandhi

This doctor gave me way to many prescriptions without one test.I was over dosed on just one Script.As I write this I'am still trying to shake off the medications.I had an MRI done. The doctors office did not bother to call me,I had to call them.I went for a follow up appointment.I had to ask what the results was..the doctor just blew it off like nothing and ordered another test.And if you can believe this the doctor asked me if I wanted anymore drugs.I have a 3 month supply of medicine for 3 different medicines and no Idea what I'am taking them for.So I have stopped taking them.The medicine alone will kill me.This Doctor has no professional manner at all,does not even look at you when talking,and does not even care.My scoring Rate is 0 out of ten.With ten being the best.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

This Dr is not concern about her patient at all. The staff is ok but is very hard to schedule appointments and the Asst is the one in the phone telling patient oh yes test normal but the Dr did not bother on calling or asking the patient on coming to see her for a real test explanantion. no good . my confidence in this Dr is 0.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Absolutely one of the best doctors I have ever had. She was my "second opinion," and I am so blessed to have found her. She has been patient, thorough and helpful. Appreciate her approach and her commitment to helping get on a path to feeling normal again!!!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

No followup at all from this doctor. Even had her medical asst of 1 day employment call to confirm the test results and said all was good. I had my test results pulled prior and had some questions. Doctor did not followup and basically did not care. Not impressed. Followed up with my primary doctor and he was very helpful. This doctor was not and she has moved and is now located in Winter Park, Fl where I went. Not impressed. Started out right however no followup whatsoever and staff unavailable and did not a sew phone calls. Very disappointed. Had a $12,909 MRI and CAT scan to have her medical asst if 1 day tell me it was normal. The questions I had were never answered as she didn't bother to followup.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015