Ratings for Dr. Mark G. Pickhardt

I saw Dr. Mark Pickhardt last Dic for annual exam, he says everything was okay even when i told him i was dealing with a vaginal issue since a while and the symptoms i had then i called and ask for my results and the nurse say everything is fine, witch it wasn't because i i visited a different gynecologist.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Dr. Pickhardt preformed several procedures for me including a hysterectomy. He was very professional and I felt confident in him immediately. He has been more helpful then any Dr. I've ever felt with. Visited me first thing every morning in the hospital and explained everything going on, gave me hand written instructions in addition to my printed ones! Spent enough time with me so that we were both satisfied with my recovery plan. I recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Pickhardt. He delivered my beautiful son in 2009 by an emergency cesarean. He was always there, always gave me words of encouragement as I was a first time mother, and he answered all of my silly questions to the best of his ability. I will definitely continue to see him if I decide to have another. The office staff was always helpful and always in a good mood. :)

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Excellent! He has a very busy patient schedule so he may not see you on the exact min but worth the wait. He was not my attending phy but he was an associate of my prev phy and delivered my 3rd son did a great job and also performed my tubal. I also have to other relitives who have been his patients and both recomended him. He was so nice to me and explained things to me with great care and patience. I moved and am now seeing one of dr.pickhardt's former students.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I've been a patient of Dr. Pickhardt's for over 15 years. He absolutely has the best bedside manner of any doctor I've been to. He is genuinely concerned with his patients. He is very knowledgable and caring. He takes time to answer your questions and goes beyond what many doctors do to get to the bottom of health issues. Over the years I've recommended him to several family members and friends. He's delivered several babies in my family over the past 6 years. We all have nothing but great things to say about him and would be devistated if we didn't have Dr. Pickhardt.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2008

Dr. Pickhardt is amazing. I have been his patient for over 7 years. He was my ob/gyn during the pregnancy and birth of my first two children. Most recently he helped me through a difficult miscarriage. In the best of times I appreciate his skill and knowledge and his kind bedside manner. During the worst of times he exhibited genuine concern and sadness. I trust his medical judgment completely. I have placed my own life and the lives of my children in his hands without a second thought. I give him my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2008

He has helped me tremendously, he is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor, always ready to talk and explain to you what he is doing and what for, I think he is a very good doctor,

flag | Submitted March 31, 2007

He is never in a hurry, and he's always interested in what's going on your health and your life. He's a great doctor! Very personalable.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2006

Dr. Pickhardt is a warm caring doctor with a great bedside manner. His surgical skills are the best and he takes each case as if it were his only one. He works hard with each patient to find the best solution possible no matter how long it takes when there is a problem. Dr. Pickhardt is a very thorough Doctor. Generally, he is on-time with seeing his patients, but every once in a while it does take longer to see him, but I firmly believe that is because he is giving his all and I would rather wait for a doctor in those circumstances knowing that I will get the same quality care.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2006

Dr. Mark G. Pickhardt's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Delta Dental