Ratings for Dr. Keturah C. Bell

My Dr.retired & he recomended Dr.Bell 2 be my new Dr.At my first appt with her,she was nice&seem 2 care alot.She said I had FIBROMYALGIA & thats why I had painful leg spasms.She ask about insurance & I told her no,it would be cash.She gave me PERCOSET&VALIUM.She told me 2 take a Percoset every 4 hours & Valium 3 times a day.She kept me on these meds for 3 years.During my last appt,I told her I wanted off the drugs & ask her 2 help me get off of them but she insisted I stay on them.I then told her;You got me hooked so,please help me get unhooked.She never respond,she just gave me the same script again & walked out.I gave them 2 the nurse&told her I didnt want them.When she gave the scripts back 2 Dr.Bell&told her I refused them,she had them call&tell me;If I was going 2refuse her meds,she couldnt see me again.I thought Dr's were here 2help us,not hurt us.I had NEVER taken narcotics at all until I saw her. DODGE THIS DR UNLESS U WANT 2 BE A JUNKIE!Shes a Dr.that gets pharmacy kickbacks.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2009

Dr. Bell is extremely attentive. She takes lots of time with each patient to talk and she seems genuinely concerned. She amazingly remembers little facts from year to year annual appointments-- it demonstrates her caring demeanor. Punctuality is a 3 because I always do have to wait, but I know it's because she's taking her time with each patient. That's worth it to me.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2006

Dr. Keturah C. Bell's Credentials

• Univ Of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch Of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 27599 (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Waynesville, NC