Rate this Doctor
Dr. Brian C. Gross's Credentials
Accepting New Patients
Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients
- Wake Forest University (Grad. 2003)
- University of Virginia Health System (Grad. 2009)
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Grad. 2014)
Areas of Expertise
- Thyroid cancer
- Thyroid nodules
- Chronic sinusitis
- Ear infection (middle ear)
- Hearing loss
Awards & Recognitions
- Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) Medical Honor Society
- Omicron Delta Kappa National Leadership Honor Society
- Top Doctors The Roanoker Magazine 2015
Publications & Research
- Location of bacterial biofilm in the mucus overlying the adenoid by light microscopy.
- Chapter 11: Salivary Gland Disorders in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery: Rapid Clinical and Board Review
- Blastomycosis of the Temporal Bone Mimicking Glomus Jugulare Tumor
- Level IIB lymph node metastasis in laryngeal and hypopharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma: single-institution case series and review of the literature
- Chapter 12: Endocrine Disorders in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery: Rapid Clinical and Board Review
- Level IIB lymph node metastasis in oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma
- Chapter 13: Odontogenic Disorders in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery: Rapid Clinical and Board Review
- Collision tumor of the facial nerve: a synchronous seventh nerve schwannoma and neurofibroma.
- The intraparotid facial nerve schwannoma: a diagnostic and management conundrum.
Insurance accepted by this Doctor
Other patients have successfully used these insurance providers, please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.
Medicaid / Medi-Cal