I had a tummy tuck by Dr D last year. The scar is getting less and less visible and I am so happy I went with Dr D! My friend who went to Newport paid more and never saw her doctor after her surgery. I saw Dr D at every appointment. The pain pump he put in made this so easy. My tummy rocked a bikini all summer!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

The top labia reduction doctor! He does marvelous work! :) His offices are a bit low key but the work is top notch. You could not do better.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

I had my breast implants by this doctor a few years ago. They are still soft and look awesome. The time he spent with me was why I decided to have him as my doctor. You can tell he cares. It shows in my results.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

Even from the night of the surgery I knew I had made the right decision and picked the right doctor. I was and am extremely happy. I had tons of pre and post op visits and even years later he's still available for consultations. I plan to have another procedure and I'll never go to another plastic surgeon, his work is amazing and so is his office availability.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

This is the plastic surgeon who spends time with his patients and does great work. If you need body work or a labiaplasty he is the best choice. I do not believe the one bad review. It sounds like a prank by a jealous competitor. I saw him in his Orange office which is not listed here.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

You can trust him. That says it all. He does cosmetic surgery, but also car wrecks and stuff. He steers you to what is best without judging.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2010

Does FABULOUS work and loved his work and his staff and center so much that when I decided to have them redone (breast augmentation)I didn't even consider going to anybody else!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2008

My experience was extremely good. The attention and care I got was exceptional. I'm very pleased with the results of my surgery. I would very much refer him to all my friends without hesitation.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2008

This doctor did a very poor job on my mother's breast augmentation, in fact he disfigured her. One implant was placed almost under the left armpit. She had to go to another plastic surgeon to correct this. I do not believe the excellent reviews.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

I highly recommend Dr. Disaia. He has performed several procedures on me that even after 9 years I am still thrilled with. I am an RN and so work with many surgeons and he is both knowledgeable and caring. His compassion and skill are rare and I have recommended him to friends and colleagues alike. He is very well respected in the medical community. He did a cosmetic procedure on my mother and a botched reconstructive procedure on my dad and both results were phenomenal! He is available, calls to check on you, and is always there to answer questions or concerns you may have. His bedside manner is second to none and and I say that not only as a patient, but as a medical professional who has worked with him. HIs staff is kind and resourceful too. A pleasant experience all around and I recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2008

Dr. John P. DiSaia's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=36292'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.0

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from &quot;John&quot; to &quot;John P.&quot;

October 20, 2013
  • City changed from "HUNTINGTON BEACH" to "Orange"

December 11, 2012
  • City changed from "Orange" to "HUNTINGTON BEACH", Med School changed from "Univ Of Ca, Irvine, Ca Coll Of Med, Irvine Ca 92717" to "University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine"

July 6, 2012