Ratings for Dr. Wright B. Lauten

Excellent bedside manner. There is a wait but he is worth it!! Would not trust my eyes with anyone else. Feel lucky to have been referred to him!! He cares.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Very pleased with Dr. Lauten and his staff. He has always been courteous and friendly to me during every visit. Could not be happier!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

For each of my 3 visits I felt like a very small component in a VERY crowded assembly line. I was rushed in and out with very little regard for either my comfort in the over-crowded waiting rooms or for my concerns about vision problems. After no less than 2 injections into my right eye during 2 visits when a friend asked why I was forced to realize that no one had taken the time to explain what they were do and why I have to keep coming back. I am current looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

We were pleased with our experience. We would recommend Dr. Lauten and his team to our friends and family.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

I really liked this doctor and his staff. I would recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

Dr. Lauten's staff was pleasant and the office was easy to find. The doctor and his staff spent time with me to help me understand my condition. He gave me his card and instructed me to call him if I had any further questions or problems down the road-- I was impressed. I am very pleased with this physician and wish my other physicians were more like him.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013