Ratings for Dr. Wright B. Lauten

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

Dr. Lauten's staff was pleasant and the office was easy to find. The doctor and his staff spent time with me to help me understand my condition. He gave me his card and instructed me to call him if I had any further questions or problems down the road-- I was impressed. I am very pleased with this physician and wish my other physicians were more like him.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

Dr. Wright B. Lauten's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We were pleased with our experience. We would recommend Dr. Lauten and his team to our friends and family."

December 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I really liked this doctor and his staff. I would recommend him to my family and friends."

November 28, 2014
  • City changed from "MOBILE" to "HATTIESBURG", State changed from "AL" to "MS"

April 29, 2013