Ratings for Dr. Xiaoming Guan

Dr. Guan is a very skilled and talented surgeon along with being a compassionate doctor. He spent his time explaining the process of removing my enlarged uterus due to fibroids. It was all done laparoscopically when other surgeons declined doing it. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

This doctor wasva referral. He quickly kearned my history on a complex matter and performed a sugery. He listened to my request to complete the surgery without a hysterectomy. He respected me and worked with compassion.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Wow, what can I say, such an amazingly talented and skilled surgeon you will find in Dr. Guan. He takes the time to listen to questions, concerns, he is extremely knowledgeable and he is clearly very energetic and and enthusiastic about what he does. I had a laparoscopic myomectomy and I am a little after week 3 now. Virtually invisible scar and the healing process has been lovely and smooth. It is kind of hard to believe that I actually had a surgery! I will admit I was nervous at first, but all of the people kept telling me that I was in good hands, and they were absolutely correct! I had been to many doctors before for my fibroids, and none of them seemed up to tackle the issue as readily as Dr. Guan was. I am so grateful for him and his amazing staff !

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

Dr. Guan is really a top doctor, an OBGYN doctor. He was responsive, thorough, professional, detailed, communicative, and very good in surgery. In addition, he is excellent with patient care and follow-up post uterine fibroid removal and in the several week later follow-up meeting. Dr. Guan did an amazing job with, in my case, a very very very large uterine fibroid with excellent results...No SCAR!!! It was all though the belly button...amazing! He developed this unique technique which also greatly reduces pain and makes recovery faster and better. I was walking right away after the unique laparoscopic hysterectomy. As Dr. Guan said, post surgery, one still must let the body recover for several weeks and I am following his advice to the letter. I am 4 weeks out and feeling great, working but not lifting and taking it easy. Along the journey since the surgery, I have been able to loose 10 pounds and counting! Life returned to almost normal as I started eating meals right away and taking showers. I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Guan and his OBGYN abilities and in particular his ability to tackle fibroids. My case was a bit complicated because of the extremely large size of the fibroid, but the procedure was exceedingly successful. A big thank you to Dr. Guan!!! I am pleased to recommend Dr. Xiaoming Guan. Five stars, indeed!!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

In all my years going to doctors. I have never experienced such incompetence, rudeness and zero consideration for patient's time.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

I had uterus fibroids for more than 10 years. Due to heavy bleeding and abdomen pain during the periods, I had traditional myomectomy 5 years ago by my previous OG doctor. While it recurred 3 years ago, with even more bleeding, more pain and sever anemia. Fortunately, 3 moths ago, my friend recommended Dr. Guan to me. Dr. Guan is a talented, professional, and an experienced doctor. He is very nice and patient when listening to me and answering all of my questions, explaining all medical terms to make sure I understand. After the visit to Dr. Guan, I decided to have laparoscopic hysterectomy by him. It has been approved that I made a wise decision. Dr. Guan performed laparoscopic hysterectomy for me 20 days ago. Compared to my previous myomectomy surgery by another doctor, laparoscopic hysterectomy preformed by Dr. Guan is definitely an experience with less-pain and a quick-recovery: I was able to get up from the bed easily without anyone's help 4 hours after the surgery and walk around without any severe pain the same day after the surgery. I got back home and had normal meals the same day as well. I was able to have a shower the very next day. Dr. Guan even called me and asked for my feelings. His great caring manner and tremendous skills make him one of the top doctors I've ever known. Dr. Guan is really a life saver. I strongly recommend him to whoever is suffering from a similar situation while being eager to have a much better quality of life, like myself!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Excellent surgeon reccomended by my GYN. All the positive comments below are accurate.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr. Guan is an amazing doctor who was highly recommended to perform my surgery. He explained the procedure in layman's terms and provided his history and stats for prior surgeries. He was thorough and encouraged questions before and after to ensure I was informed and at ease. I'd highly recommend him and am extremely happy that he was my surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I went to two different doctors before finding Dr Guan. He is a very nice person and an expert in his field . I wish I found him sooner. I would absolutely recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Great surgeon and bedside manor. His scarless surgery is wonderful and the recovery was really out of my expectation. I am referring one of my friend to him.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015