Ratings for Dr. Fadi Abu Shahin

Dr Shahin is a remarkable doctor. He answering all my questions and patiently awaited for me to digest the fact of my new cancer diagnosis. He was extremely thorough and kind and not to mention the surgery he did on me was very minimal in terms of recovery time. Thank you Doctor Shahin.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr. Abu Shahin became my surgeon/oncologist under emergency circumstances for endometrial cancer. I'm not sure how everything came together, but I'm very thankful for his confident, reassuring and straightforward bedside manner. He's probably played a big part in saving my life. I'm certain I've received the most current and appropriate treatment for my condition. It's comforting to know I'll be under his care for follow up.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

compasionate, takes his time, answered all my questions, saved my life.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Very knowledgeable,kind,and very understanding during my disease process. I would recommend him to anyone with cancer or gyn problems.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

He was compationate, responsive and understanding. Helped me through my diease process. He is excellent, I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2011

Excellent physician; to-the-point on diagnosis and treatment; very personable;

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

He seemed very young when I first met him, however, he was great, he did a wonderful job explaining my options, didn't push for surgery, and when I eventually I decided on surgery for my ovarian cyst, he did it through one small incision in my bely bottun, I had a wonderful recovery and very little pain

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010