Ratings for Dr. Jennifer M. Ozan

My experience was great Dr.Ozan talked with me and made me feel comfortable. I very happy with her and her nurse Michelle was outstanding. I had called earlier in the week and spoke with Kelly I can’t thank them enough. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new Doctor

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

I absolutely appreciate the services of Dr. Ozan! She values me as a patient and makes me feel comfortable at all times. More importantly, she helps me find the right/best solutions for my situation/lifestyle.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Great service-love my new doctor who really listened to my concerns and allowed me to talk openly and freely to her. Actually took the time to hear me out and immediately educated me as to possible treatment ramifications and then took action re: prescriptions. Nurse also helping with insurance and rescheduling done in 60 seconds. Wonderful experience--can't ask for better!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

I was very pleased with the experience. I had no wait time and the Dr. Ozan came right in and spent time to listen to my requests and concerns. I would highly recommend this office and Dr. Ozan.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Was a very nice visit. Staff and nurses are very attentive and kind. Dr Oran makes you instantly feel at ease and speaks to you in way that makes you feel her equal and intelligent . She explains things well and is an excellent communicator. I enjoy seeing her and feel she is a great dr. I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Enjoy my visits to see Dr. Ozan. She gives me options, and is very informative. A pleasant office experience. I Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Was just a little put out before my first appointment with Eagle's OB/GYN practice because I was initially assigned a Nurse Practitioner instead of a physician. Fortunately, when I called the front desk to request a change, I was given an appointment with Dr Ozan, and I'm very glad they did. From my first visit, Dr Ozan has been a very understanding and patient doctor. I went to her with a long-time recurring health problem, and after listening carefully, she performed two tests with care and gentleness. She understood my low pain threshold very well during those tests and afterwards as well. When I decided to go in for a permanent solution for the problem, she made absolutely sure by scheduling a couple of pre-op visits that I understood all the details of the procedure, it's potential risks and recovery milestones; she educated my husband on the same as well. The operation itself went exactly as planned; and my overnight hospitalization and recovery so far has been very smooth. The only thing I'd like to see changed in the quality of care I received post-surgery is to receive more literature on how to care for oneself after the surgery--papers on the recommended positions to sleep, more information about when a pelvic exam would be done, etc. Also, a call from the doctor or her staff the day after I returned home would've been reassuring--as it was, one of her nurses called only 8 days or so when the pathology reports were received. I was also a bit upset that the hospital systems of gynecology and general medicine don't interface with each other, so during my last appointment with my PCP, I had to provide her with the basic details of my surgery. But all in all, I'm grateful to have Dr Ozan as my gynecologist.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Dr. Ozan is great! This is my first experience with an OBGYN doctor and I could not be happier. Dr. Ozan is really easy to talk to and I feel very comfortable during visits. She listens to everything I have to say and is really great at explaining anything I have a question about. I would happily recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr. Ozane and her staff have been wonderful this past year with delivering of my child. I always feel a sense of caring anytime I see them during my visit. Dr. Ozane makes me feel comfortable and she listens.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Love this doctor's office, I have been coming here for many years and would love it if I never had to change. Everyone I have ever had the pleasure of working with has been so kind and provided excellent care and service. I wish all doctor's offices were this efficient and had such great people. Thank You Everyone

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018