Ratings for Dr. Jennifer M. Ozan

After quite a number of years since my original gynocologist retired, I was apprehensive about trying someone new; however, I could not have been more pleased. Dr. Ozan is extremely knowledgeable and down to earth. I felt I had known her for years. She, too, treated me as if she knew me well. She was extremely thorough scheduling a bone density test for me after my examination. I felt confident discussing delicate issues with her, and she handled them extremely professionally. I not only will continue to use her services but have already recommended her to a friend.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

I always look forward to seeing Dr Ozan and Aerial. They are a great team. I won’t go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Dr. Ozan is so clear and positive with her instructions. Makes me feel better just talking with her.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Dr. Ozan and the staff are really great. Everyone is very nice and helpful and very professional. I would recommend them very highly.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Dr Ozan is the best - very honest and upfront with you and always willing to talk with you.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

My experience was great, and it was during my last visit as well. Dr. Ozan is awesome - quick, kind, intelligent and really makes you feel heard. Ariel is awesome too! Great office, friendly front desk/billing, no complaints!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

The staff was very friendly and professional. As far as wait time, there was very little. My overall experience was awesome!! If I had to recommend someone, I would not hesitate.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

This was my first visit to the office as I just moved into town. At 30 weeks pregnant I was hoping for a fit. And to my great relief, I thought Dr. Ozan was very welcoming and understanding. I felt an instant level of comfort with her. Everyone with whom I interacted that day was great. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Truly appreciate Dr. OZAN and her staff. She really takes the time to discuss everything with me and answer all of my questions. The atmosphere is relaxed and the staff is helpful and friendly. My experience is always great.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Wait time was very short and the staff is very friendly. Dr. Ozan is nice and shows concern for any and all problems.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018