Ratings for Dr. Jennifer M. Ozan

Truly appreciate Dr. OZAN and her staff. She really takes the time to discuss everything with me and answer all of my questions. The atmosphere is relaxed and the staff is helpful and friendly. My experience is always great.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Wait time was very short and the staff is very friendly. Dr. Ozan is nice and shows concern for any and all problems.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Ozan for short of a year for OB and Gyn. All around I have had a wonderful experience! I like to think I am an easy patient, but then reality sets in that I have issues with several things: allergies, GD, repeat sections, severe endo., repeat mastitis... on top of all of my questions and/or complaints, which in turn had me in there or calling alot. All of my concerns and needs from the start (and through out) were addressed and taken care of promptly and appropriately. She (and ALL of the staff I have encountered) are nothing less than polite, caring, timely, patient, friendly, professional, thorough and knowledgeable. I have, and will continue to, highly recommend Dr. Ozan to those inquiring of a good OBGYN. Having moved ALOT and having experienced 6 OBGYNs, Dr. Ozan, and one other are sky high above the rest in my book. Adding in her nurse and office staff, easily makes it the best experience out of them all!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

I was late for my appointment because I had gone to the wrong building. I was very flustered when I finally arrived. Everyone treated me as though nothing had happened. They were friendly and professional and put me at ease immediately (from the receptionist at the desk to the nurse who handled my blood pressure et al. Dr. Ozan was also extremely kind and professional. Many thanks to all involved.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Everything was perfect. Dr. Ozan even wrote notes for me to reference. She has a great bedside manner and speaks as though the issue is “our” problem. I’m so appreciative.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

I didn't have to wait long in the waiting room. The assistant who took my blood pressure and information was pleasant and efficient. Dr. Ozan arrived promptly. She discussed my problem, examined me, and told me I had a spot which could be biopsied. She told me I could have it done then or I could schedule an appointment for having it done in the future. I opted to have it done then. Dr. Ozan performed the procedure quickly, putting me at ease by conversing about gardening. I was pleased to get the negative results of the biopsy. Dr. Ozan also recommended a doctor who could discuss surgery for my problem.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

As always, it was a pleasure just walking in to the reception-area for my appointment at Eagle Gyn/Ob with Dr. Ozan. The receptionist was kind, gracious, warm, and welcoming. I filled out the required information update papers in just a few minutes, and upon turning these in, was told that there was no charge for that day's appointment, as it was my annual wellness exam. Wow! What a blessing this was, for which I was very grateful. The medical assistant introduced herself, invited me to use the restroom, if needed (how thoughtful!), and then carefully reviewed my medicine/personal information before taking my vitals, and then informing me as to what these numbers were, which I appreciated. I was given disrobing instructions, and waited just a few minutes before seeing Dr. Ozan. As always, Dr. Ozan was kind, caring, compassionate, and an avid listener to my questions. She explained the exam to me, performed the exam gently and quickly, addressed my questions and concerns thoroughly, did not rush me, asked several times if I had any additional concerns/questions. I assured that I did not, and she encouraged me to call anytime I had a concern or question that she could help with. I appreciate Dr. Ozan's casual, friendly, caring and encouraging dialogue and mannerisms. It is obvious that she not only cares FOR her patients, but that she also cares ABOUT her patients! I am very grateful to be a patient of Dr. Ozan's!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. Ozan was my doctor throughout my last pregnancy. She is very informative and knows her stuff well. She is fast, but covers everything to make sure my care was complete, and always in a timely manner. The administrative staff at Eagle OB was the best - always friendly and helpful. Dr. Cole was at delivery. She and Dr. V were also very informative and personable.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

I have never had an issue with the treatment at Dr.Ozan’s office. I’ve never had to wait for very long if at all and I have always been treated great! Her and her staff are amazing.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Consistent, excellent care. Dr. Ozan and Ariel are always on time, always friendly and encouraging. Very supportive. Very happy with my care and plan to stay! :)

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018