Ratings for Dr. Jennifer M. Ozan

The whole staff was welcoming and very personal. I didn't feel like just another patient being pushed through the process. The office was efficient and well managed. Dr Ozan was very kind and thoughtful showing interest in my health concerns.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

All the staff is very friendly and helpful. There is barely any wait time and I never feel rushed. Dr. Ozan has been great. She is patient and answers all my questions.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

It was my first time to see Dr. Ozan. I found her to be genuinely concerned about my problem. She was very forthright in explaining my situation and what should happen next. She was very easy to talk to and made me feel very at ease with her. She will continue being my doctor.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr Ozan is so understanding, friendly, and warm! Put me at ease immediately, and was so patient throughout my exam and biopsy! Clearly explained all my options for future treatment. Her staff is friendly and helpful too, though there was some confusion about my waiting in the appointment room after an initial screening. The nurse had to leave to attend to another patient & no one quite knew how to direct me.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

I was only there for my 6-week IUD check, so it was very brief. everything was just fine, she trimmed my strings, and I was good to go.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Wait time wasn't long. Great MD! Answered all of my questions and concerns. Great visit.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Ozan because I needed biopsies for possible cancer. Dr. Ozan was amazing. She took me, (scared and freaked out patient), and was more than kind, compassionate and patient with me. She listened to me, understood my fears, and was clear with her replies to my concerns. Her staff was also understanding, helpful and consoling. I am VERY grateful to Dr. Ozan not only for her obvious medical skills, but the heart she has shown me! Thank you!!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Very friendly staff. Dr Ozan seemed honest and very upfront.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

I'm very impressed with how smooth everything went as soon as I walked through the door.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

My appointment with this facility, the staff, the nurse, and the doctor was one of the best experiences I have had in a doctor's office. The facility is clean and the staff was friendly and professional. Dr. Ozan made me feel as if I am her only patient. She took time to actually talk with me and get to know my medical history and health concerns. I would definitely recommend Dr. Ozan to family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017