Ratings for Dr. Jennifer M. Ozan

Dr. Ozan and the staff are really great. Everyone is very nice and helpful and very professional. I would recommend them very highly.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Dr Ozan is the best - very honest and upfront with you and always willing to talk with you.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

My experience was great, and it was during my last visit as well. Dr. Ozan is awesome - quick, kind, intelligent and really makes you feel heard. Ariel is awesome too! Great office, friendly front desk/billing, no complaints!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

The staff was very friendly and professional. As far as wait time, there was very little. My overall experience was awesome!! If I had to recommend someone, I would not hesitate.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

This was my first visit to the office as I just moved into town. At 30 weeks pregnant I was hoping for a fit. And to my great relief, I thought Dr. Ozan was very welcoming and understanding. I felt an instant level of comfort with her. Everyone with whom I interacted that day was great. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Truly appreciate Dr. OZAN and her staff. She really takes the time to discuss everything with me and answer all of my questions. The atmosphere is relaxed and the staff is helpful and friendly. My experience is always great.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Wait time was very short and the staff is very friendly. Dr. Ozan is nice and shows concern for any and all problems.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Ozan for short of a year for OB and Gyn. All around I have had a wonderful experience! I like to think I am an easy patient, but then reality sets in that I have issues with several things: allergies, GD, repeat sections, severe endo., repeat mastitis... on top of all of my questions and/or complaints, which in turn had me in there or calling alot. All of my concerns and needs from the start (and through out) were addressed and taken care of promptly and appropriately. She (and ALL of the staff I have encountered) are nothing less than polite, caring, timely, patient, friendly, professional, thorough and knowledgeable. I have, and will continue to, highly recommend Dr. Ozan to those inquiring of a good OBGYN. Having moved ALOT and having experienced 6 OBGYNs, Dr. Ozan, and one other are sky high above the rest in my book. Adding in her nurse and office staff, easily makes it the best experience out of them all!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

I was late for my appointment because I had gone to the wrong building. I was very flustered when I finally arrived. Everyone treated me as though nothing had happened. They were friendly and professional and put me at ease immediately (from the receptionist at the desk to the nurse who handled my blood pressure et al. Dr. Ozan was also extremely kind and professional. Many thanks to all involved.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Everything was perfect. Dr. Ozan even wrote notes for me to reference. She has a great bedside manner and speaks as though the issue is “our” problem. I’m so appreciative.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018