Ratings for Dr. Jennifer M. Ozan

Always a pleasure when the doctor remembers your hobbies and ask about your husband.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Everyone was very helpful and easy to talk to. Thanks

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

Dr. Ozan has been very proactive in helping me deal with some long standing issues. I am feeling very positive about our treatment plan going forward and would recommend her as a specialist in her field.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

I was treated with respect and dignity. Every question I had was answered about an issue I was having with ease.I want to say thank you to your staff and to you Dr.Ozan as well. Mrs.Heffinger.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

I've had a great experience with Dr. Ozan, she's very nice and personable! I haven't had to wait for an appointment!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

Dr. Ozan was prompt, professional, and engaged. She listened and responded to my concerns.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

I absolutely love Dr Ozan! She always make me feel comfortable and we'll taken care of.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

Lovely office and waiting room. Everyone was professional and very friendly! Great experience!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

I was very pleased with my visit with Dr. Ozan. She took time to explain the issues and answered questions patiently. She discussed rather than just issuing commands. After our visit, she took the time to go back over my records and called with additional information that was very helpful. I found her intelligent, competent and empathetic and I would be very happy to see her again.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Everything went well. Very comfortable with Dr. Ozan. Felt she was very professional.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018