Ratings for Dr. Jennifer M. Ozan

Overall, I was able to get an appointment quickly. Dr. Ozan is always straght forward and explains everything I need or want to know clearly.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and your staff for being such a great help during my delivery. Regards,

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Dr ozan, her nurse Ariel, and kelly are just phenomenal people. So thankful for all the staff I don’t know by name.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Dr. Ozan was very friendly and made me feel very comfortable with the entire process. She explained everything clearly and made sure I knew step by step what was going on. I will be returning.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

It continues to be such a great and pleasant experience now on my second pregnancy, from the ladies at the counter to the nurses and of course Dr Ozan!!!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

It is enjoyable, considering the circumstances. Makes me feel cared for, very friendly but professional. Care feels and looks sincere and real and not robotical. Staff makes me feel at ease even with my white coat syndrome. Thanks to all of you for your care.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2018

Dr. Ozan is an excellent provider. I recently moved to the area and Dr. Ozan took over my maternity care at 30 weeks along. She's been very approachable and kind and patient. She's very thorough. I appreciate her straightforward communication style and would recommend her to any female looking for a great OB/GYN. I've even received phone calls directly from her to talk about my care.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

After quite a number of years since my original gynocologist retired, I was apprehensive about trying someone new; however, I could not have been more pleased. Dr. Ozan is extremely knowledgeable and down to earth. I felt I had known her for years. She, too, treated me as if she knew me well. She was extremely thorough scheduling a bone density test for me after my examination. I felt confident discussing delicate issues with her, and she handled them extremely professionally. I not only will continue to use her services but have already recommended her to a friend.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

I always look forward to seeing Dr Ozan and Aerial. They are a great team. I won’t go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Dr. Ozan is so clear and positive with her instructions. Makes me feel better just talking with her.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018