Ratings for Dr. Jennifer M. Ozan

Everything was perfect. Dr. Ozan even wrote notes for me to reference. She has a great bedside manner and speaks as though the issue is “our” problem. I’m so appreciative.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

I didn't have to wait long in the waiting room. The assistant who took my blood pressure and information was pleasant and efficient. Dr. Ozan arrived promptly. She discussed my problem, examined me, and told me I had a spot which could be biopsied. She told me I could have it done then or I could schedule an appointment for having it done in the future. I opted to have it done then. Dr. Ozan performed the procedure quickly, putting me at ease by conversing about gardening. I was pleased to get the negative results of the biopsy. Dr. Ozan also recommended a doctor who could discuss surgery for my problem.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

As always, it was a pleasure just walking in to the reception-area for my appointment at Eagle Gyn/Ob with Dr. Ozan. The receptionist was kind, gracious, warm, and welcoming. I filled out the required information update papers in just a few minutes, and upon turning these in, was told that there was no charge for that day's appointment, as it was my annual wellness exam. Wow! What a blessing this was, for which I was very grateful. The medical assistant introduced herself, invited me to use the restroom, if needed (how thoughtful!), and then carefully reviewed my medicine/personal information before taking my vitals, and then informing me as to what these numbers were, which I appreciated. I was given disrobing instructions, and waited just a few minutes before seeing Dr. Ozan. As always, Dr. Ozan was kind, caring, compassionate, and an avid listener to my questions. She explained the exam to me, performed the exam gently and quickly, addressed my questions and concerns thoroughly, did not rush me, asked several times if I had any additional concerns/questions. I assured that I did not, and she encouraged me to call anytime I had a concern or question that she could help with. I appreciate Dr. Ozan's casual, friendly, caring and encouraging dialogue and mannerisms. It is obvious that she not only cares FOR her patients, but that she also cares ABOUT her patients! I am very grateful to be a patient of Dr. Ozan's!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. Ozan was my doctor throughout my last pregnancy. She is very informative and knows her stuff well. She is fast, but covers everything to make sure my care was complete, and always in a timely manner. The administrative staff at Eagle OB was the best - always friendly and helpful. Dr. Cole was at delivery. She and Dr. V were also very informative and personable.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

I have never had an issue with the treatment at Dr.Ozan’s office. I’ve never had to wait for very long if at all and I have always been treated great! Her and her staff are amazing.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Consistent, excellent care. Dr. Ozan and Ariel are always on time, always friendly and encouraging. Very supportive. Very happy with my care and plan to stay! :)

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Really great. On time, no waiting, friendly and professional. I wish all of my physicians were like this.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

I seriously appreciate the time and care Dr Ozan gave me. I didn’t feel rushed or unheard. Thank you so much

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Dr. Ozan had me return for this visit as she was concerned about my emotional health and stress level with work. She noted there was a problem at my previous appointment and recommended counseling, which I did. the counseling was very helpful and things are much better. She is a concerned physician and treats the whole person.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

My experience was great Dr.Ozan talked with me and made me feel comfortable. I very happy with her and her nurse Michelle was outstanding. I had called earlier in the week and spoke with Kelly I can’t thank them enough. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new Doctor

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018