Ratings for Dr. Jennifer M. Ozan

I love the staff and my awesome doctor. Dr. Ozan really cares about your whole well being and it shows! Five Star all the way!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

Very nice DR. she was very attentive and caring during our appointment. Making an appointment was actually very easy and the wait time was what I would expect from a doctor's office, but it was not long.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

Dr. Ozan is a top tier physician. She is a great active listener and helps answer questions in terms you can actually understand. I never feel rushed during my appointments with her. She makes you feel like your time is just as valuable as her own. I highly recommend her for all OBGYN needs.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

By far the best doctor I have ever seen. They really take their time to understand me and they go above and beyond to make sure that I am satisfied before leaving from a visit. I really like the care that they show in their patients.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2019

I am currently 32 weeks pregnant with my first child and have been a patient at Eagle OBGYN for the entirety of my pregnancy. Dr. Ozan is my physician and I have had a wonderful experience with her and this practice. The office staff and nurses are thoughtful and organized. I have been seen on time at each and every one of my visits and never feel rushed. Dr. Ozan listens to my thoughts and concerns and has a wonderful bedside manner. I look forward to my birthing day with her or any of the other physicians at Eagle OBGYN and will continue to see Dr. Ozan as my regular OBGYN going forward.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2019

Dr. Ozan is so easy to talk to. She makes you feel comfortable right away. She is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. Iā€™m glad I am her patient.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

My experience was very good. Dr. Ozan was very thorough and knowlegeable and explained everything to me I needed to know.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

She was excellent. She made sure I felt comfortable and was thorough with explaining the procedure. We need more doctors like her in the world.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2019

Thank you! Dr.Ozan for taking care of me It was a very comforting visit she made me feel unease along with staff šŸ‘šŸ¼

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

As a first timer for an OB-GYN, I felt completely at ease during my visit, and Dr. Ozawa did a wonderful job of explaining all of my options and future procedures.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019