Ratings for Dr. Jennifer M. Ozan

Very warm receptive personnel, Nurse very pleasant and comforting, Dr. Very professional but very caring.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

That was probably the shortest wait time I have ever had in any doctor's office, and I have never had a doctor be as attentive to my needs or my health concerns as Dr. Ozan. She took time to actually read my chart, highlighted a medication issue that had gone unnoticed by my previous doctor for nearly 7 years, and then took time to educate me on better options so that I could make the best choice for my health and goals. The nurses and staff at the desk were also incredibly helpful and friendly. I am so pleased with my experience with Eagle OBGYN.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I was pleased with the professional atmosphere of the office from the time I entered until I left. Everyone was friendly. Dr. Ozan is outstanding. She made me feel very comfortable. She made me feel like I was important. She was professional and I felt that she wasn't trying to rush to get to another appointment.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

I love everything about Eagle Physicians OBGYN. My doctor (Dr, Ozan) and my nurse (Ariel) is great!!! I felt like I was really getting taken care of during my prenatal care!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

My overall experience was excellent..The staff is very friendly, and the wait time is extremely quick. Dr.Ozan make sure that her patients are comfortably, and she takes care of their needs ..

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I've been going to Eagle Obstetrics for years now. I have always been happy with the way I am treated. The wait time is minimal and the reading materials provided during said wait are up to date and informative. The staff is very friendly and informative. The facility is clean and well furnished. I'm very comfortable when going to their office.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Have been a patient here for many years, never any complaints! Staff is friendly, professional, and efficient. They helped me resolve a chronic issue that other providers refused to even acknowledge, top-notch medical care!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I love Dr. Ozan! She always makes me feel comfortable during my visits and makes herself available to talk about whatever it is I need. Her CMA, Ariel is always so sweet and nice and prompt with helping out with online messages and refills.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Ozan was incredible! This was my first ob/gyn appountment and she made sure to take the time to answer all of my questions and make me feel comfortable. I am so happy to have found her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

This was my first time at the office and Dr Ozan and her staff did a great job making me feel like a valued client. I had questions and I felt like I could talk candidly with Dr Ozan and their was no judgment. She was on my side and never made me feel like there was a problem only solutions. I really feel like I made the right decision when I chose Dr Ozan.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017