Ratings for Dr. Maria G. Pachori

I really like Dr Pachori, but unfortunately the staff in her office is the worst I have ever experience and I have been to a lot of doctors between me and my family. They are rude, they do not return calls, they do not do they work, and I now they have change they staff around, but I think is even getting worse. I had a genetic testing done for cancer and informed them on the steps to take to make sure my insurance paid it. After the 7 weeks that normally takes for the results to come back I started calling every week, after the 3rd call they actually took the time to ask what was the name of the test and the lab. They should know, not me!, finally after 15 min in the phone they figure it out, and said they will call me back. Another 3 weeks past with 3 more phone calls, and nothing, … finally I lost it!!! I got very upset, yelled to them and demanded answers, what date and time was the sample sent and to what lab; maybe that way they would actually open my file. I was on hold for 15minuntes and now after 17 weeks, around 10 phone calls and couple of emails they tell me the test was processed by the lab, the did not know the doctor had to sign a preauthorization for my insurance. So my next question was, I guess I need to stop by and give you a spit sample again right, - answer – I don’t know. I guess. After 10years of visiting 4 different GYN this is the first one that has offer me this test and paid by the insurance, normally I was told is few thousand dollars, so I’ll try again with them since my mother had ovarian cancer and died at 45, and I need to know what steps to follow, I’m almost 40. They know this since is in my file but they don’t care. Very Incompetent!!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I spent over 2 hours waiting to be seen by Dr Pachori. She chose to see other "favored patients" ahead of me. Her office either lost my Pap test or the lab did. When I discovered this (the office did not) they refused to answer my phone calls, refused to answer my emails, refused any kind of help. When I contacted another doctor, she attempted to obtain my records. Dr. Pachori refused to forward them. I called & emailed her office over a dozen times! No response. I suggest never visiting this office.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

This was my first visit with Dr Pachori and I absolutely love her. She took her time to get to know my history and explained everything. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I went to Dr Pacori for a yearly exam and hormone replacement. She was the most unprofessional and distracted doctor I have ever been to. She kept asking the same questions and forgetting why I was there. As it turns out she also gave me incorrect and dangerous advice on prescriptions as confirmed by three other specialists in hormone replacement therapy. It was obvious from her demeanor during the visit that she allows her religious beliefs to condemn others who think differently, such as a woman's right to choose.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

I would not recommend Dr Pachori..................

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

She was very distracted and kept forgetting why I was there. It was the most uncomfortable and unprofessional check up I've ever had. I felt extremely judged by her. I also found out after she gave me incorrect information about my health concerns.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Just moved here from Chicago and I was impressed with Dr Pachiri. She takes the time to explain things and makes you feel comfortable immediately. I've not had the best medical experiences since I came so I was more than pleasantly surprised.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

I originally started at another doctor's office for my pregnancy. I had a horrible experience, so I tried Dr. Pachori. I initially went to her because of a couple of positive reviews I read about her as well as her educational record. I researched her education, which showed that she did her residency at Bridgeport Hospital, an affiliate of the Yale School of Medicine. During her time in residency, she served as Chief Resident. I was very impressed by her "papers", so I decided to give her a shot. It was the best decision I could have made. She and her staff have made the experience of being pregnant with my first child even better than I ever could have imagined. She is incredibly intelligent within her field, staying up to date on the latest medical information and technology. In addition to being incredibly knowledgeable, she is quite compassionate, adding a "human" side to the doctor/patient relationship. She takes her time answering all your questions thoroughly and makes you feel like you are a priority. I feel completely comfortable and confident being in her care. The office is beautifully decorated and offers an intimate atmosphere. It is quite different from the "factory" feeling you may get in other doctors' offices (where they're just trying to push patients through). Jennifer, her sonogram technician, is equally incredible. You always receive a warm welcome at Dr. Pachori's office, and can be rest assured that your medical care is in the hands of competent, experienced and compassionate people.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

She's taken care of me through 2 pregnancies with many complications including antibody incompatibilites, an emergency c-section, postpartum hemmoraghe, and many other things. She took excellent care of me while she herself was pregnant. She saved my life and the life of my darling son. I am following her to her new office. She seems young and sweet but you'll soon see she knows her stuff!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015