Ratings for Dr. Maria G. Pachori

She was very distracted and kept forgetting why I was there. It was the most uncomfortable and unprofessional check up I've ever had. I felt extremely judged by her. I also found out after she gave me incorrect information about my health concerns.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Just moved here from Chicago and I was impressed with Dr Pachiri. She takes the time to explain things and makes you feel comfortable immediately. I've not had the best medical experiences since I came so I was more than pleasantly surprised.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

I originally started at another doctor's office for my pregnancy. I had a horrible experience, so I tried Dr. Pachori. I initially went to her because of a couple of positive reviews I read about her as well as her educational record. I researched her education, which showed that she did her residency at Bridgeport Hospital, an affiliate of the Yale School of Medicine. During her time in residency, she served as Chief Resident. I was very impressed by her "papers", so I decided to give her a shot. It was the best decision I could have made. She and her staff have made the experience of being pregnant with my first child even better than I ever could have imagined. She is incredibly intelligent within her field, staying up to date on the latest medical information and technology. In addition to being incredibly knowledgeable, she is quite compassionate, adding a "human" side to the doctor/patient relationship. She takes her time answering all your questions thoroughly and makes you feel like you are a priority. I feel completely comfortable and confident being in her care. The office is beautifully decorated and offers an intimate atmosphere. It is quite different from the "factory" feeling you may get in other doctors' offices (where they're just trying to push patients through). Jennifer, her sonogram technician, is equally incredible. You always receive a warm welcome at Dr. Pachori's office, and can be rest assured that your medical care is in the hands of competent, experienced and compassionate people.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

She's taken care of me through 2 pregnancies with many complications including antibody incompatibilites, an emergency c-section, postpartum hemmoraghe, and many other things. She took excellent care of me while she herself was pregnant. She saved my life and the life of my darling son. I am following her to her new office. She seems young and sweet but you'll soon see she knows her stuff!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Dr. Pachori was very thorough and really understood my concerns. She is awesome! Highly recommend her to anyone looking for a doctor who is patient, knowledgeable, and kind!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Dr. Pachori is very knowledgable about her specialty but she is very attentive and makes you feel comfortable as a patient.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013