Ratings for Dr. Maria G. Pachori

I went to dr. Pachori when she first opened and everything was great. This year I have had my appointment cancelled four times and I showed up one time waiting two hours and then i went back and I was the one who caught the wrong procedure was about to be done and I had to correct dr. Pachori , when they cancelled me they rescheduled me to for the wrong procedure. Thank god I listened to the prior details of the procedure, because they were two hours behind they were rushing and who knows when they would of figured it out. I had to reshedule due to insurance authorization needed to be cleared for the correct procedure. I called to make an apt. And the office will tell you they will call after 5pm, except they don't. I would call once a week and they don't call back. I finally was able to make another apt and and I got an automatic call that Thursday at 5pm saying it was already cancelled and they close at 5pm and are off on Fridays. Poor patient care.It's a pain to find a new doctor but now this is affecting my health and the the ball on patient care is being dropped big time. Very disappointed in how unorganized and unprofessional the office has become. I would of thought dr. Pachori would of at least made sure I was on the schedule again for the correct procedure seeing that she was about two minutes away from doing the wrong procedure. But I'm done calling and trying to reschedule, no excuses for this.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I love Dr. Pachori! She is the best OB/GYN physician I've seen. I've been her patient since 2012. She delivered both of my daughters. She listened to all of my concerns and centered my care around my decisions, wants, and needs. She's well educated and was able to answer all of my questions. Her staff has changed periodically since I was initially established with her, but she definitely remembered me after 2 years of visiting her initial office. Her office has been in transition of staff, but she has always been up-to-date with my care. I usually schedule my appointments in the morning and have never had long wait times. She is very personable, knowledgeable, and gave excellent advice and input. She even went out of her way to follow-up with my second daughter's care and offered great medical advice. I recommend her to anyone who wants to be heard by their physician. She is completely trustworthy.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I really like Dr Pachori, but unfortunately the staff in her office is the worst I have ever experience and I have been to a lot of doctors between me and my family. They are rude, they do not return calls, they do not do they work, and I now they have change they staff around, but I think is even getting worse. I had a genetic testing done for cancer and informed them on the steps to take to make sure my insurance paid it. After the 7 weeks that normally takes for the results to come back I started calling every week, after the 3rd call they actually took the time to ask what was the name of the test and the lab. They should know, not me!, finally after 15 min in the phone they figure it out, and said they will call me back. Another 3 weeks past with 3 more phone calls, and nothing, … finally I lost it!!! I got very upset, yelled to them and demanded answers, what date and time was the sample sent and to what lab; maybe that way they would actually open my file. I was on hold for 15minuntes and now after 17 weeks, around 10 phone calls and couple of emails they tell me the test was processed by the lab, the did not know the doctor had to sign a preauthorization for my insurance. So my next question was, I guess I need to stop by and give you a spit sample again right, - answer – I don’t know. I guess. After 10years of visiting 4 different GYN this is the first one that has offer me this test and paid by the insurance, normally I was told is few thousand dollars, so I’ll try again with them since my mother had ovarian cancer and died at 45, and I need to know what steps to follow, I’m almost 40. They know this since is in my file but they don’t care. Very Incompetent!!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I spent over 2 hours waiting to be seen by Dr Pachori. She chose to see other "favored patients" ahead of me. Her office either lost my Pap test or the lab did. When I discovered this (the office did not) they refused to answer my phone calls, refused to answer my emails, refused any kind of help. When I contacted another doctor, she attempted to obtain my records. Dr. Pachori refused to forward them. I called & emailed her office over a dozen times! No response. I suggest never visiting this office.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

This was my first visit with Dr Pachori and I absolutely love her. She took her time to get to know my history and explained everything. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I went to Dr Pacori for a yearly exam and hormone replacement. She was the most unprofessional and distracted doctor I have ever been to. She kept asking the same questions and forgetting why I was there. As it turns out she also gave me incorrect and dangerous advice on prescriptions as confirmed by three other specialists in hormone replacement therapy. It was obvious from her demeanor during the visit that she allows her religious beliefs to condemn others who think differently, such as a woman's right to choose.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

I would not recommend Dr Pachori..................

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

She was very distracted and kept forgetting why I was there. It was the most uncomfortable and unprofessional check up I've ever had. I felt extremely judged by her. I also found out after she gave me incorrect information about my health concerns.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Just moved here from Chicago and I was impressed with Dr Pachiri. She takes the time to explain things and makes you feel comfortable immediately. I've not had the best medical experiences since I came so I was more than pleasantly surprised.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016