I originally started at another doctor's office for my pregnancy. I had a horrible experience, so I tried Dr. Pachori. I initially went to her because of a couple of positive reviews I read about her as well as her educational record. I researched her education, which showed that she did her residency at Bridgeport Hospital, an affiliate of the Yale School of Medicine. During her time in residency, she served as Chief Resident. I was very impressed by her "papers", so I decided to give her a shot. It was the best decision I could have made. She and her staff have made the experience of being pregnant with my first child even better than I ever could have imagined. She is incredibly intelligent within her field, staying up to date on the latest medical information and technology. In addition to being incredibly knowledgeable, she is quite compassionate, adding a "human" side to the doctor/patient relationship. She takes her time answering all your questions thoroughly and makes you feel like you are a priority. I feel completely comfortable and confident being in her care. The office is beautifully decorated and offers an intimate atmosphere. It is quite different from the "factory" feeling you may get in other doctors' offices (where they're just trying to push patients through). Jennifer, her sonogram technician, is equally incredible. You always receive a warm welcome at Dr. Pachori's office, and can be rest assured that your medical care is in the hands of competent, experienced and compassionate people.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

She's taken care of me through 2 pregnancies with many complications including antibody incompatibilites, an emergency c-section, postpartum hemmoraghe, and many other things. She took excellent care of me while she herself was pregnant. She saved my life and the life of my darling son. I am following her to her new office. She seems young and sweet but you'll soon see she knows her stuff!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Dr. Pachori was very thorough and really understood my concerns. She is awesome! Highly recommend her to anyone looking for a doctor who is patient, knowledgeable, and kind!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Dr. Pachori is very knowledgable about her specialty but she is very attentive and makes you feel comfortable as a patient.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

Dr. Maria G. Pachori's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I originally started at another doctor's office for my pregnancy. I had a horrible experience, so I tried Dr. Pachori. I initially went to her because of a co..."

October 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She's taken care of me through 2 pregnancies with many complications including antibody incompatibilites, an emergency c-section, postpartum hemmoraghe, and man..."

August 12, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "34110" to "34119". Address has been updated from "1726 Medical Blvd" to "4521 Executive Drive ". Suite has been updated from "None" to "102".

August 4, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.gulfshoreobgyn.com". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "239-431-6576".

August 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pachori was very thorough and really understood my concerns. She is awesome! Highly recommend her to anyone looking for a doctor who is patient, knowledge..."