Ratings for Dr. Tiffany Patrick

If I could leave zero stars, I would. Unfortunately, this practice is in the unethical, money first business. After a routine OB visit, my doctor told me I had "stage 2 cancer" of my cervix. After follow up visits, to discuss my options with my husband, I wanted a second opinion on whether or not to get a hysterectomy. When I received my records for the second opinion, the office was weird about it, asked me a lot of awkward questions, and after reading the reports, and lab results, I didn't have stage 2 cancer. I had type 2 hyperplasia of my cervix, which is normal in aging. Unfortunately, it seems, this office used the dirtiest of tactics. Using fear and manipulation tactics to coerce me into expensive, invasive, unnecessary medical procedures. I wouldn't wish this practice upon anyone.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

We had our third baby with her as our doctor. She was wonderful with us during the whole delivery. We have moved but I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Patrick is the nicest gyno I've ever seen. She made me feel completely comfortable and listened to all I had to say. Cannot say how great she is!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

When it comes to a gynecologist, I usually just take whichever doctor is available at the practice I go to. This year, I got Dr. Patrick. She is a great doctor! When she came in the room, she introduced herself and looked me in the eye when she spoke to me. She has incredible bedside manner. I had questions and she took the time to answer each and every one of them. I never felt rushed. Needless to say, I will be returning to Dr. Patrick.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Dr. Tiffany Patrick's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)