Ratings for Dr. Warren J. Katz

I had a neck lift and buccal fat removal on April 9, 2019. The results are absolutely wonderful. During the initial consultation, Dr. Katz was very informative and took his time letting me know what I should expect. Mine was a little tricky because of two previous botched procedures done by other doctors. Nurse Melony is the greatest nurse ever. She made me so comfortable and you can tell she cares very much for her patients. The surgery went perfectly and the recover hasn't been bad at all. I used pain meds for a day, then realized I didn't really need them. I can't wait to see what my final results will look like, but even only two weeks out, I couldn't be happier with how I'm looking. There's an incredible difference. I wish I would have done this sooner. I can't thank Dr. Katz and his team enough. They are the best in Dallas. Trust me, I've had 4 plastic surgeons before Dr. Katz. I'll only go to him for now on. Phenomenal doctor and phenomenal staff. Thank you so much Dr. Katz. You've made me so happy.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

Dr. Katz is an extremely skilled surgeon with a phenomenal skill set regarding plastic surgery. He has a keen great eye for knowing just what needs to be done in order to achieve optimal results. After consulting with Dr. Katz regarding my wishes as well as concerns, I couldn't have asked for a better result. My brow lift and an upper blepharoplasty turned out so well that I went back in a year later and had a mid-face lift. I am very happy with the total results;; I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

I am very pleased with the mid-face lift and brow lift I received from Dr. Katz. His recommendation was perfect for me. His skill is amazing. And after only 1 week I am presentable!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Excellent Surgeon! I recovered quickly and my results are better than expected. I'm glad I choose to have rhinoplasty done by Dr. Katz.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2006

Dr. Warren J. Katz's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1968)

Top Hospitals in Richardson, TX