Ratings for Dr. Alexandra C. Schmidt

Very helpful and empathetic. She answers all of your questions, no matter how many or how silly they may seem. They get you in right away if you think there might be a problem. The staff is AWESOME!!! Easily the best office staff I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Nurse Svetlana is an angel with a needle.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

great OBGYN. Unlike any other MD ive had. She takes time with you great bedside manner! Very accessible even has facebook which u can message her with questions! Makes you feel.comfortable and actually takes cost of things into consideration. I am very pleased to have her and her nurse Svetlana is the sweetest! highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

I've never felt as comfortable with any doctors as I do with Dr. Schmidt. I feel cared for. I am a college student, without a job, which means, the price is a little bit high for me, despite that, I still would not trade Dr. Schmidt for a cheaper doctor!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

I found Dr. Schmidt on this website, being a new immigrant I didn't know where to look for a OBGYN. I found the recommendations here to be well deserved and accurate. She is very personable, caring, warm, and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dr. Schmidt!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Great bedside manner, very knowledgeable, very compassionate

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012