Ratings for Dr. Nicole Pendley

While consulting Dr. Pendly about my VBack I felt rushed to have a Csection. Although I appreciate this attitude while I'm 4 months and not 7-8 months pregnant when is hard to change practice. Regarding the practice I had to call twice the office cause my medication was cut off.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2019

I love Dr Pendley! I was going to a different ob and had such horrible experience and was looking for another OB dr that actually cared for myself and the baby's well being. Dr Pendley was recommended by my niece and nephew's pediatrician and am SO happy I found her! I am with my first child at age 40 and beyond excited about this experience. My husband and I have nothing but great experience with not just Dr Pendley but also with the whole staff!!! Highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Best Doctor ever! She's caring and always listened to my concerns. I never feel rushed at my visits. The staff is awesome too, they made me feel like they cared with each phone call I made! I will continue having my babies at Northlake!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

She always seemed rushed & her MA is abrasive. I just didn’t feel like she cared.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Love love love Dr Pendley!!! She is amazing! She delivered two of my babies! I trust her whole heartedly! She listens to you and makes you feel comfortable to open up to her!! Best OB ever!!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Dr. Pendley is an amazing doctor!! She has great bedside manner and always made me feel at ease. I actually looked forward to my prenatal visits with her and her nurse Kelly. I would recommend all of my friends and family to her. She will be delivering my next baby no questions asked!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr Pendley is great! I saw her for my first prenatal visit and she was very nice and had a great bedside manner. She answered all of my questions regarding my pregnancy and never left me hesitant on things. I would recommend Dr Pendley to anyone for Pregnancy Care.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Dr Pendley has a good manner/demeanor, but I always feel rushed when I have questions. I feel disappointed because I found out very late in my pregnancy that she doesn't support VBACs, and I had asked her on two occasions about it, where her response was evasive and then I get handed an appointment slip for a scheduled Csection. Nice of them to consult me! especially at more than 7 months along! Most of the staff are super friendly and helpful/courteous, but on two occasions I called with questions which were not answered correctly, or I was given conflicting information. Once I accidentally left the office without having my labs done, and the lady on the phone asked me to come back, and advised me that I was told TWICE I had to have labs. I'm pretty sure I would remember if someone had told me, as I am a total needlephobe! I will say that the Northlake office in Frisco has one of the best phlebotomists I have ever known; I hate being stuck with needles, but she is a pro.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

terrible doctor, cuts off medication supply whenever and will not contact you to tell you so. and then you cannot get a hold of her so now I am stuck leaning over the toliet throwing up and constantly passing out because she randomly cut off my medication and now you cannot get a hold of her. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY AT THIS DOCTOR. you will be very very disappointed

Submitted May 20, 2016

My experience with Dr. Pendley while being pregant with my daughter was fantastic. She always made me feel comfortable and at ease with any concerns that I had. I never felt like she was in a hurry and when it was my time with her, she listened. My delivery went very smooth and she even helped coach me through some of the difficult parts. I highly recommend her to anyone in the area. Fantastic OBgyn.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Dr. Nicole Pendley's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)