Ratings for Dr. Marc R. Gualtieri

by far the best experience i could have ever hoped for! i would recommend him to anyone struggling with fertility. based on his expertise we got pregnant the first time. couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Dr. G is the best doctor I have ever had. Couldn’t ask for a more knowledgeable, kind, and professional physician to stand by us through this trying process. We are so fortunate to have been referred to him!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Dr. Gualtieri otherwise known as Dr.G, is a wonderful and caring doctor who truly understands and really cares about his patient's. He is very down to earth and compassionate. I have two previously failed IVF cycles from another practice and then I came to see Dr G. and he made our dreams come true...now I have a beautiful baby girl who was born in February thanks to him. I would definitely recommend him and we are excited to see him again for round two!! :)

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017