Ratings for Dr. Jennifer A. Maddron

Dr Maddron is so genuine. She was one of the only doctors that my husband had ever liked. She is very personable and goes out of her way to make sure all your questions are answered. She delivered my first baby and is currently my doctor for my second child. She always calls you back, quickly and at any time of the night, if you have any problems throughout your pregnancy. I could not ask for a better physician.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr Maddron is constantky making her practice better. She is an excellent provider and took excellent care of me while I gave birth to my first babe. Before when I was new to the area, she helped me with going over some test results from a different doc that did NOT help at all. She is kind and listens- and takes the time to spend with us each time we come in for an appointment (husband and child for maternity appointments). She is also very discreet. She goes out of her way to be there for her patients. She has called me on two occasions after an appointment to discuss my situation-- after she had been thinking about my appointment. Most of the staff is nice- there is one gal that could be a bit more friendly, but I understand staffing. It is hard to get a perfect staff!! She is amazing. If you need a doc- I recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Once I was able to see the doctor everything was great and she helped me with almost everything in the first appointment. The office itself is poorly staffed. The nurse that's name started with an M (forgot her name) was constantly talking down and felt she didn't need to explain the matters with me and made me feel as if I was a bother when I would check up to see if they were able to figure out why it was taking over two weeks for them to contact me back about my birth control. I've only been to the life springs women's office twice. The first time I had two ladies at the from say I had no appointment even after I had called the day before to make sure I was good to come in as well as have my insurance checked so I could have the procedure done that same day. Instead of finding a solution they felt the need to defend themselves when finally one said she remembered speaking with me so I know I was calling the right office. It was like I was a nuisance to them and looked at me like I was just trying to mooch even though I had insurance that was fully covered. The second appointment finally arriving back after 20 days of me persistently calling and then contacting a different office to get my paperwork did they contact me back to schedule an appointment. They didn't want to lose a patient but they also didn't want to help the patient is how it looked. I know I owed a copayment and the nurse waved it without saying a word to me and giving off 100% attitude with little respect. I wasn't sitting there for a handout all I wanted was my birth control to be changed. But again the doctor was great as soon as you got to her but dealing with the staff before her made you feel like you were doing something wrong and you weren't worth their time. Will not be returning.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr. Jennifer A. Maddron's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Sevierville, TN