Ratings for Dr. Steven M. Price

Dr Price is very punctual, modest and friendly. His staff and especially his billing department is very good. If they gave you an estimate, that is what you will pay, no surprises ever which is unheard of in their field.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

i go every year so obviously i consider him excellent he is skillful and has found skin cancer twice

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Went to this doctor for eczema. He seemed resigned to the fact that there is no cure for eczema and had no new ideas on how to control it. He prescribed standard creams and showed no intellectual curiosity as to how to treat problem.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

Nice office and very nice staff...The doctor's visit was very, very quick...Less than 5 minutes I would say...Didn't do the full body check up...

flag | Submitted February 18, 2010

-Best doctor of any I have found- doesn't keep you waiting-thorough- if he doesn't feel he is best for your surgery - he will send you to the best. If he sends a biopsy out to hospital lab - you get a call as soon as he hears back.YES -I recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

The staff was very nice but He didn't really take his time with me. He actually examined me and diagnosed me with eczema in less than 2 minutes. This was the first time I've been to a dermatologist, and I did let him know, so I was expecting for him to also look at all my moles and let me know if there were any suspicious ones. He told me to stand up, looked at my front side in 2 seconds, told me to turn around (2 more seconds), looked at my face (2 seconds) and told me everything was fine. The total time he spent in the exam room with me was about 3 minutes total. It took me longer to get undressed than what it took him to examine/diagnose me. $25 for a 3 minute doctor consult? What is wrong with American doctors lately?

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Our whole family absolutely loves Dr. Price and his staff. He takes the time to explain why he is doing or prescribing whatever and truly seems to care about his patients.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2008

Both my husband & I have gone to Dr. Price many times over the years. I have had 7 skin cancer surgeries by Dr.Price he is great & his nurse Debbie knows her stuff. My husband has had many pre-cancer spots removed, I have also again he is the best dermatolgist you could ask for!!!A+A+A+

flag | Submitted September 6, 2007

extremely confident in this doctor and staff....he knows his speciality and you know you got the right diagnosis....worth every penny to see him out of pocket

flag | Submitted October 16, 2006

Dr. Steven M. Price's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1972)