Ratings for Dr. Suzanne Rizkalla

Horrible staff. Front office girls yelled at me, refused to help and hung up on me several times.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

She is a great and caring doctor. Love her paitens.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

1. Was told by Dr. Rizkalla that she would call me back with my lab results and never received a call. Had to call several times before Dr. Rizkalla's staff would even allow me to speak with her. When I finally did speak to her, she didnt even acknowledge that she didnt call me. 2. called office several times during her hours and no one answered. I was able to go in during their business hours and Dr. Rizkalla and her staff were all gone. They just decided to take an early day. 3. They over charged me for my copay and I called to ask them to reimburse me and the receptionist, Mandy, told me I had to come in the office and get it, that they wouldnt mail it. i asked them to please mail it to me because of my work schedule & she told me she doesnt have to answer to me, she answers to Dr. Rizkalla. When I asked so speak with Dr. Rizkalla she hung up on me. Literally hung up on me, mid sentence. Hugely unprofessional, disrespectful and uncaring doctor and staff. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Dr. Suzanne Rizkalla's Credentials

• Ain Shams Univ, Fac Of Med, Abbasia, Cairo, Egypt (330-04 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1986)