Ratings for Dr. Mark A. White

I have been a patient in this office for nearly 3 years, but after my recent ordeal - I'M DONE! I have been complaining of lower leg pain where there happens to be redness and swelling. The CNP misdiagnosed me and prescribed antibiotics and followed up in two weeks. Same symptoms; however, they are now worse. It took two weeks for me to get a referral for an ultrasound (which was not the right type of ultrasound - WASTING TIME AND MONEY). Thank God the radiologist had enough compassion to tell me I have a blood clot in my left leg and need a referral for a vascular ultrasound IMMEDIATELY! Needless to say, I was at the doctor's office the very next morning and insisted on a vascular ultrasound RIGHT AWAY! Confirmed - I have two DVT's (one is moving)! This CNP could have killed me. If you have a patient that has a history of hypertension and has a job where they sit all day, and is complaining of leg pain - WHY WOULD YOU PRESCRIBE AN ANTIBIOTIC? I am now on an anticoagulant (thanks to the Emergency Room); however, I do NOT trust this practice to refill or monitor my meds while I'm on this powerful drug. Already switched doctors to one that was voted the BEST in Columbus by Columbus Monthly and referred by my OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. White's for some time, however I have had enough of this practice. I continued to go because Dr. White is a great doctor; however his staff is ignorant, slow, and ghetto. The demographic of people Dr. White services has changed and so has the staff. It's no longer a place you can be proud to say you go. The wait times are ridiculous, I've been almost over 30 minutes early and still seen way after my expected time. I wouldn't recommend this practice to a dog!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

This has to be the most unorganized practice ever!!! I tried to fair since I was referred to this Doctor. Three visits to the office, the shortest time from sign-in to seeing doctor was approx. 2.5 hours. Totally unacceptable. Had enough when last visit lasted 3.25 hours and Rx was never faxed to pharmacy. And that included follow-up calls to office daily as well as pharmacy. Never received meds!!! Need to find doctor that follows through. This one isn't even close!!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014

i don't went there anymore i ask for a doctor not a nurse!!!! very desapointed of the doctor,,,,late and his staff said "is thesame to see her" i am sure they don't charge myinsurance as a nurse visit also

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

My husband went to Dr. White's a new patient. He brought ALL 4 charts from his prior Dr. The Dr. Said he needed an MRI. We told him my husb. Just had an MRI! His M.A.'s said they looked through his chart and there wasn't one! I looked right inside and found it! His offe staff mess up appt's and Never answer the phone! I waited a month for a referal and ended up having to find my own referal! DR. WHITE IS PREDJUDICE against white people!! He talked about his own medical problems more than mine! He doesn't knowns correctly! He did an ECG on me and it was not able to be read! I will NEVER go there ever again!!! He makes comments to the patients about knowing DEA agents while the patient is talking? I told him that's great! Why would a dr. Have to know a dea agent unless they either don't know what they're doing or they're in trouble!!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2013

I only saw the doctor once out of 3 appts. His PA does most of the appts. The waiting time is from 1-2 hrs. He didn't show up for 2 appts and I had to see the PA.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Dr. Mark A. White's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)