Ratings for Dr. Glenn R. Leslie

I got an STD test at Mahwah Medical. First of all, Dr. Leslie ORDERED THE WRONG TEST on my blood. I had to come in and give blood AGAIN and wait again. Then, the woman working the front desk called me at 5:15 on a friday afternoon to give me my results. When I called back at 5:20, noone answered my repeated calling, even though the message said that they were open til 5:30 or 6. Basically, they let me wonder about the results of my HIV test all weekend. Very inconsiderate. Also, I went to get my knee X-Rayed to check some pain, and Leslie ordered that the X ray of my ankle be taken instead of my knee. It just seems like he is an airhead and is distracted. very nice guy and friendly, but a crummy doctor. Yes, I'm talking about Glenn Leslie of Mahwah medical, NJ

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

Dr. Leslie is a great doctor who genuinely cares about his patients and spends real time with you. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a general internist and caring physician.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

I have always found this office, and Dr. Leslie in particular, to be very knowledgable and helpful. The office used to be a walk in center that was open 7 days a week. I do miss that convenience, but as a patient, you do get in relatively quickly (usually the same day) if you are ill. (But it is no longer open on weekends.) I would reccomend Dr. Leslie to friends and family.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2008

Dr. Glenn R. Leslie's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Mahwah, NJ