Ratings for Dr. Mohammad A. Malaekeh

My four kids all go to Dr. Malaekeh he has knowledge that can be explained in a way that kids and parents completely understand. Never failing to call the house to check up on the kids and give me instructions and answer questions. He is prompt, accurate, and has impeccable bedside manners. When one of my children ended up in the hospital and admitted overnight. I was exhausted and feeling like I was not getting full care as my child needed. Then Dr. Malaekeh walked in the room; I was immediately calmed. He did a complete check on my child and told me he will get things moving. After that we were VIP in the hospital. I have multiple stories like this. He is the well respected in the medical community and is very well respected in our house. I would recommend Mr. Malaekeh to anyone looking for a doctor who is hands on and heart in his work. Spectacular Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2013

Dr. Malaekeh has treated our 3 sons for 12 years. He is good with children and parents, and seems to always be right with the diagnosis the first time. Orders tests and refers to specialists if needed. I feel our sons have received excellent care.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

Dr. Mohammad A. Malaekeh's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1992)