Ratings for Dr. Jay M. Pensler

I think it's worth noticing that most of these five-star, positive reviews appeared when a reasonable person should least likely expect them to appear --- that is to say AFTER this plastic surgeon had the worst kind of bad publicity a plastic surgeon can have. Before you let your reason be blinded by all the dazzling five star "ratings" and all the white-hot glowing positive "reviews", spend some time familiarizing yourself with Dr. Jay Pensler's "excellent" reputation for suing his patients for defaming him and calling him "butcher", and manhandling news reporters trying to report on the cases. It's all online --- newspaper articles, Youtube videos -- everything. Hey, Pensler, why don't you sue some more people. Show the world who's boss, and that plastic surgeons and their legal goons rule. You can use the money the court awards you in damages to make more public relations videos to offset the damage done to your reputation by your filing the lawsuits in the first place. You medically trained moron. You blithering idiot. You "butcher".

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

Just had the surgery April 17th, and seriously can't be happier with my decision. The staff including the nurse, and Dr. Pensler were outstanding. From the phone consultation I could tell her was genuine with my individual case, and ready to answer any questions I had. His nurse was absolutely caring, and thoughtful as well. I highly recommend his work to anyone need gynecomastia surgery. I even told him I appreciate people like him in this world!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

OUTSTANDING! Exceptional surgeon. I did my due diligence before selecting a plastic surgeon. I was so pleased with my first procedure that I have gone back for two more. Both the doctor and his team are awesome to work with. Extremely pleased. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

The best experience, the best staff, the very best doctor. Dr. Pensler did an incredible job on my nose. I felt so comfortable with him and trusted him right away. The consult was fantastic he takes his time and explains everything to you. I was so pleased with the outcome of the surgery. The healing time was a week and I returned to work without any bruising. I highly recommend Dr. Pensler to anyone wanting to get Rhinoplasty done. I can not say enough good thing about Dr. Pensler!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

It’s been a few weeks since I had the surgery to correct my Gynecomastia—and I can’t tell you how great of an experience it’s been. Dr. Pensler and his team have been incredibly informative, kind and willing to answer all of my questions. As many other men, I was nervous about having the procedure but more so, about the results. I clearly recall the Monday after my surgery being able to shower and remove the bandages/compression garment for the first time. I could not believe that I was flat. Consumed with emotion, I stared at the mirror for several minutes cautiously examining my chest for the very first time as a changed man. I was able to shower without a problem. Stepping out of the shower was when I had the “aha” moment—I looked in the mirror again, and lo and behold, I was still flat. I could not believe how much I had changed. I am grateful to Dr. Pensler because from my initial consultation with him, he set very realistic expectations of the procedure and I could not be happier. Currently, three weeks later, I continue to wear my compression garment and I definitely see how my chest and upper body have molded to the “new and improved” me. I know that I will be able to confidently wear button-downs and t-shirts without being self-conscious about my man breast. I would strongly recommend any guy that is ready to have the procedure to consult with Dr. Pensler—he’s definitely changed my life. Thank you, Dr. Pensler. Thanks also to the kind team: Nurse Lorie (she is amazing and very caring), Vilte and Justina. Best, Rolando

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Awesome job, he is an awesome doctor and with great nurse and staff. I am so happy with the job done on my breast. I had done this before, no question he did the best. FSL

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

I personally didnt like my surgery he performed for my nose... It looks very odd and I feel like it looks worst than before. I wish i would have never done this surgery.. He did offer to fix it but I dont want him to make it worst... :(

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Without a doubt thee BEST plastic surgeon you could ever ask for. It's been 7 years since my augmentation and I have recommended Dr. Pensler to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Awesome job from Dr. Jay! 3 years later and I am so pleased with the results. Great boost of confidence and self esteem

flag | Submitted February 23, 2014

Great Job!!!! And Great Staff!!!!!I have a new nose and no baggy bags under my lids,its the new me!!!!!Office was great price was reasonable sort of typical,Doc called multiple times after surgery.Really good experience

flag | Submitted November 25, 2012

Dr. Jay M. Pensler's Credentials

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)