Ratings for Dr. Tyson J. Hawkins

I have been very pleased with the level of service I have received from Dr. Hawkins. He really takes the time necessary for you to understand what is going on and is very easy to talk with. I have recommended him several times already to people I know.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

I really like Dr. Hawkins. He is kind and reminds me of what a doctor used to be. He listens and seems interested in finding an answer to the problem. I would recommend him to anyone I like a lot. He has a very nice staff also.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Dr. Hawkins is an excellent physician. So far I have found him to be very professional, but down to earth and easy to talk to. He is polite, conscientious, caring and kind. He smiles and treats you like you would like to be treated. I feel quite comfortable with him and so far have received wonderful care from him. I would most definitely recommend him to anyone in need of an internal medical doctor. Dr. Hawkin's staff, too, is professional, helpful, and friendly.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Dr. Tyson J. Hawkins's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 2009)

Top Hospitals in Bellingham, WA