Ratings for Dr. Mary C. Cueva

Doctor Cueva awesome. She is extremely smart and always understands any issues I may be having in great detail. Therefore I always feel as if she truly can give me the best treatments. Some patients wish to think they themselves are the doctor. Excellent Service from an intelligent doctor.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

There are just too many things to put here. 1000 characters isn't enough. According to the MA, Dr. Cueva doesn't read through the charts because she has "too many patients". Are you kidding me! That can potentially KILL ME! Avoid this office at all costs. And to top it off, she takes walk ins, even though YOU have an appointment. you will sit and wait for a hour to accommodate this add on!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

Nice enough, but does not follow through on anything. Just the basic routine physical's labs, etc. she never orders. I won't go back.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

I think Dr. Cueva is as knowledeable as they come, it's quite easy for some to point out flaws because many of the people who ridicule her are self proclaimed doctors... She is more than competent and helped me through some tough times. It's quite rare to find such a passionate doc like Cueva. As for the people complaining, maybe she doesn't suit youdr needs but for the rest of us humans it's more than satisfactory service. Another plus is she's bi-lingual which can be of huge importance to Spanish speaking families. I rated her high because she works in a very professional manner.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

This has to be the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. I went in for my yearly pap and she left me with my legs up for over an hour after she received a phone call and started to yell. What is going on? Does she not have any manners? She is old I understand but I was so embarrassed especially being a female in a most compromising position. She seems to be in her own world and maybe it is time she retires. What kind of doctors does gray bill hire?

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

Dr. Cueva has been my long time doctor and while she may be a little spacy I find she is a great doctor. She always takes plenty of time to catch up and truely listen and ask questions. She's always been a great advocate for me in any treatment I've sought. She is glbt knowledgable and friendly. As far as her not following through, I think we as patients have to take responsibily for ourselves and ask questions about our therapy.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

She is nice enough, and I feel bad giving a bad rating, but she does not follow through with things. For instance, she took me off of blood pressure medicine because it might have been causing a skin reaction (not an allergy), and did not put me on any other medication. She took me off of Fosamax because it made me sick to my stomach, but didn't try any other medicine for osteoperosis either. A short time later I got very, very ill and visited Quality Care's urgent care several times. I did not see Dr. Cueva at those times, but she is associated with Quality Care. The PA's I saw did not recognize how very sick I was. I finally went to the ER, where they took me in right away because I was so ill, and I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. This was just back in June. I now have new doctors and will not be going to Quality Care ever again. I am sorry to have to give such a poor rating.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

Dr. Mary C. Cueva's Credentials

• Hindi

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)