Ratings for Dr. Adrian L. Burrowes

Amazing geriatric medical director, and personal physician for many years. Kind, very intuitive, and size beyond his years.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Burrowes took care of my 94 year old mother for 13 years. When she got too sick to leave the house, he started making home visits. Anytime she called, he went out of his way to come see her. She got really sick, went on hospice, and died peacefully at home. I was worried about how my dad would take seeing her because she didn't really look like herself, but Dr. Burrowes got her dressed, brushed her hair and made her look like an angel before my dad could see her the way she was. It brought tears to my eyes. I didn't know doctors could care that much. He has a heart of gold!!! I will never forget hi,...EVER!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Really nice and listens! Big plus. I like him a lot.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2009

He is wonderful. I take my 89 year old mother to him and he is very kind and understanding. He was able to find the right medication for her dementia right away and it made a tremendous difference.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

I went to Dr. Burrows as a second opinion because my first doctor which I had, told me after several months of inconclusive visits that he believed I was depressed and there was nothing medically wrong with me. The moment I saw Dr. Burrows I thought "Oh no another young doctor.", even though I found him based off of a doctor review that was excellent. I was already sitting in his office and figured I had nothing to lose and began to pour out all of my complaints and concerns. Dr. Burrows said I had quite a bit going on, but he thought based off of what I had said that he knew what was wrong. Sure enough he did bloodwork on me and he was absolutely correct. I cried and felt so relieved that I finally had answers and that I would be able to finally know how to deal with my conditions that were physical and not mental as the prior doctor had stated. I highly recommend him. He is very knowledgeable, he takes time out to explain yet is never late, and genuinely does care about his patients!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2006

Dr. Adrian L. Burrowes's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 2000)