Ratings for Dr. Jaime Tavarez

Do not recommend.....he does not allow you to question him concerning your own health care....very arrogant and egotistical. When he was wrong in his explanation of treatment he told me I needed to find another Dr because I didn't trust him.....he likes to think he is God of medicine......he's far from it

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Worst Dr. ever. Treated me like I had no clue what was going on with my body. Stopped a drug that should never be "just stopped" Told me I talk to much.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Dr. Tavarez was very knowledgeable, caring and helpful. I will return and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Horrible!!!!!!! Worst Dr. ever . He didn't listen to me, he was looking at me like what I was telling him was Bull Sh!t !!!!! I could tell he was ready to get his weekend started. I was his last patient on a Friday. He gave me my results. I asked several questions he answered very quickly all medical terminology like I'm supposed to understand. I asked him what can I do, he said doesn't know, there's nothing he can do. So wtf did I even go I thought a Dr was supposed to help guide you on what to do. Not him!!!! And I waited an 1hr and 15 min.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

I needed to see Dr. Tavarez because my regular physician is on medical leave. He was very helpful. He took the time to listen to my concerns as well as my medical malady. My prescriptions were very effective ( I needed three) and were priced within reason. I am not lookin to change my primary physician, but I feel confident I will be able to see someone who cares about me while my doctor is on leave. If I were in search for a new primary care physician I would not need to look further.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Worst Dr I have ever seen. Don't want to write more as I can see with his ego coming after me for writing a bad review. Patient beware.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014