Dr. M. Ashraf Meelu

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. M. Ashraf Meelu

Doctor and staff very kind. Easy to schedule appointments and usually within a week or 2. Doctor took his time listening to all my concerns.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

The worst doctor I have ever been to, he rushed through my appointments, he didn't take the time to let me ask questions and he didn't explain my diagnosis to me thoroughly.

Submitted February 25, 2015

Great doctor and staff, feels like family. Scheduling is easy and they always try to accomidate

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

Excellent caring staff and very helpful doctor. Takes the time to really talk with patients and listen too. Very easy to get appointments, even on short notice usually.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

Dr. M. Ashraf Meelu's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Meelu established his practice in Waldorf in 1995, offering expertise, experience and highest standards needed for successful treatment of cancer and blood disorders. In our practice we believe that the patient's best interest should never be compromised. We take the time to explain all available treatment options, as well as other viable alternatives, and try to develop a customized approach according to the needs of the individual patient. Our practice primarily provides chemotherapy and related services to cancer patients along with treatment of blood disorders. We routinely provide and advise about screenings, diagnosis, diagnostic procedures, surgical and radiation therapy options, pain control and palliative.

• Urdu

• Punjab Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Faisalabad, Pakistan (Grad. 1980)
  • Mount Sinai School of Medicine (Grad. 1991)
  • Winthrop University (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in La Plata, MD