Ratings for Dr. R. DEAN Glassman

Dr. Glassman is an awesome doctor. He has done most of my sons cleft palate surgery is was very caring and a great bed side manner. He took over doctor Morgan practice when he passed away as he was working under him. I love them both.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Had 3 different surgeries with Dr Glassman and I was pleased with each one! I was extremely comfortable with him from the start, which is why I chose him. He was always friendly, caring, and took time to listen to any questions or concerns. His staff was also always a joy! Very friendly and easy to work with. No complaints here! Awesome surgeon! <3

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dean Glassman is the BEST! If he is running late is because he's taking care of his patients. I have nothing but positive experience with him. I've had 3 procedures done by him and I'm happy with the results! no one it perfect and the ones complaining is complaining about billing and timing...smh!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Going to Dr. Glassman was the one and only negative medical experience I have ever had in my 63 years of life thus far. I had a successful silicone breast augumentation in 1984 by Dr. David Mobley. This was an excellent experience. Then approximately 12 years later I had a leak and needed replacement implants. I saw that Dr. Glassman had practicd with Dr. Mobley and albeit I was wrong thought Dr. Glassman would be of the same caliber surgeon. One of the first things Dr. Glassman said to me during my exam was he would not put in very large implants and that he could be making $5,000 in New York for this procedure. I did not request anything except the 1 cup size I went up to from the beginning. He was very condescending and rude to say the least. Post-surgery I had excruciating pain in my chest wall anytime I had to lift up even from a pillow-elevated position. This paid lasted for days. He replaced my silicone with saline b/c this was during the time of the silicone controversy. The implants were hard for the next 20 years and I prayed everytime I had a mamogram one would burst. However, I finally got up the nerve to have them replaced and have had a wonderful experience with almost "zero" pain. I realize Dr. Glassman has closed down his practice, but I am in hopes this will still be sent to him or others will read it. Thinking back on my HORRIBLE experience with him, I can understand why he closed down.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I had a Breast reduction in Oct 2016, he was late for my 8am surgery. He told my family member he would be in my room at @ 4pm next day to release me , he didn't show up til after 8pm & that was after floor nurses called him a few times. Because he was so late releasing me CVS ( insurance preferred pharmacy) was closed so I went home without pain meds. Thank god all went well with my healing . Now 3 months later my insurance paid him 100% of surgery & office copay. I paid 467.00 and he owes me a refund. I have been calling his office since 12-29-16 leaving messages, 20 messages as of today no call back & no refund !! BMC SAID TODAY HE IS NO LONGER ON STAFF.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

BILLING STAFF IS IRRESPONSIBLE & UNRESPONSIVE TO NUMEROUS CALLS TO RESOLVE A BILLING ISSUE. ARE THEY REALLY OUT OF THE OFFICE EVERY TIME I CALL THE OFFICE? FOR THE LAST TWO YEARS? REALLY? BTW, THEY OWE ME MONEY

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I went in a year ago for a FREE CONSULTATION and I have been receiving bills ever since. When I went for my FREE CONSULTATION, I completed paperwork, the front desk asked for my insutrance information and I asked why because I have not made up my mind who I want to complete my procedure. The front desk stated, just in case you decide to use our service we will have your insurance information on hand and try to see if your insurance will pay for your procedure. When I completed my paperwork I wrote on the documents and verbally told the front desk do not forward any information to my insurance company. I decided to use a different plastic surgeon for my procedure. And I can not believe I am receiving bills from Dr Glassman's Office for a Free Consultation---what a rip off. He may be a great surgeon, I don't know. But I recommend EVERYBODY DONT BELIEVE THE CONSULTATION IS FREE. How many people have they done like this...Free...A SCAM THAT IS WHAT MY EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN...

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Dr . Glassman is a very kind and caring professional. His work ethics are phenomenal and that is why he is the chief of plastic surgery. I had a breast reduction in 2008 and recently I had my arms lift and a tummy tuck (summer 2014). My family and friends are amazed at my results. I would Highly recommend Dr. Glassman to others. Thanks:) Doc..... Eagle

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Horrible scheduling and billing. Doesn't deserve chief of plastic surgery when staff can't handle appropriate scheduling and billing matters. Office blooms 3rd party billing agency and they blame the office. Aftercare was horrible and ended up going to wound care. Disregard the majority of your appts because they will call you to reschedule after you have already taken off wife. I was told "in the life if a surgeon". B'S professional surgeon's treat their patients with respect. They have scheduled office time and scheduled surgeries. There isn't an emergency "all the time" when you hear of staff talking about catching planes and going out of town. Let's put it this way. They will cancel you at the last minute if he has something to do not involving your follow up care.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr Glassman and staff were professional, answered all my questions and were very patient with me. The surgery went exactly as he stated it would. Dr Glassman is a vey kind and caring PS.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Dr. R. DEAN Glassman's Credentials

• Univ Michoacan De San Nicolas De Hidalgo, Morelia, Michoacan (Grad. 1978)