Dr. Robyn B. Faye

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Robyn B. Faye

Dr. Faye is by far the best doctor, she makes you feel like you are old friends. I never get anxious about the visit. She makes you feel comfortable and relaxed. I am post-menopausal and she asks you questions that you may be thinking about asking and are afraid to ask. I wish I could have her as a PCP. She is the best.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

I've been going to Dr. Faye since I was 16/17 (over a decade) and she made me feel like family from day one! She always explains everything thoroughly and listens to any questions or concerns I have. She's very friendly and really puts you at ease. Hands down, the best of the best!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr Faye is the best doctor she really cares about her patients. I been with her for years and would never go with anyone else. She has a calming effect on her patients

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

She is the best, always willing to make you feel comfortable and discuss your concerns. Puts you at ease and is intelligent, down to earth and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

she is the best ob/gyn around..she heats up instruments..NICE

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

Dr. Robyn B. Faye's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

UnitedHealthcare