Ratings for Dr. Russell S. Surasky

I can’t say enough about Dr Surasky! I had been to 4 neurologists and over 20 other doctors b4 him and felt like a cash cow and pill box. I was referred by Dr Alan Sherr who was the first dr that took time to listen and use my words to help uncover my injury and THAT was the turning point I needed. Armed with Fonar upright imaging results ordered previously by Dr Sherr, we got a referral to Dr Surasky. He spent so much time with us, asking lots of questions, listening to us. I’ll never forget him telling us that he was very good with meds as long as there was good communication from me. I couldn’t get over it, was this dr actually telling me that I have things to say, and he wanted to hear them? Exactly!!!! How lucky I was that I finally had a 2nd dr on my team that cared enough to dig into my host of issues. He was able to determine on the first try what med was going to help me. After the initial visit, He worked with me by phone and email on dosage b/c I lived so far from his office. And this neurologist didn’t stop at meds, he ordered more imaging and with precise measurements and equations, revealed my misaligned atlas. I now have a pathway to recovery b/c both of these doctors CARED. Thank You Dr Surasky!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2019

Dr. Surasky is an excellent Doctor . I never met a doctor quite like him . He really knows what he's doing . He's full of knowledge & really helped me w/ my addiction & is very compassionate . I'm so glad I was sent to him & will continue to see him

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Dr. surasky is a very good doctor he is amazingly brilliant and very professional. Not only that but the enviornment of his office is such that I felt very comfortable!! His staff is very nice & automatically puts you at ease.I will recommend Dr. surasky to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr. Russell S. Surasky's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2009)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal