Ratings for Dr. Ambareen Salam

She is an excellent doctor but her staff is very cold and uncaring

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I've been with Dr Salam for 15 years. I trust her completely. She's smart, compassionate, & thorough. What a treasure!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

I've been a patient for many years. I find her to be thorough, not extravagant with tests or meds and very communicative.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Dr. Salam is a wonderful, knowledgeable, competent doctor who has teh respect and confidence of other doctors who work with her. She has kept both my wife and myself healthy for the past eight years in the face of serious illnesses. She explains medical problems clearly and when we have left our visit to her we have always felt reassured.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2009

Dr. Salam takes the time to make sure that I understand everything that she is doing.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

Doctor takes time to address any and all concerns I have. I never feel rushed or patronized. Office staff are sometimes to the point but never rude. Doctor and nursing staff are always professional, friendly, and patient.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2009

Though the doc is polite, she was not able to help me with any of my questions. The office staff goes away before the office hours are over. And the ldy who answers the phone in the meantime is as rude and unhelpful as possible.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2008

Dr Salam is very articulate and explains the situation/cause/effect, etc very well. She is very knowledgable, and I feel like I am very well cared for.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2007

Knowledgeable, capable doctor will spend plenty of time with you to hear all your concerns. Unusual for some doctors these days.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2006

Dr. Ambareen Salam's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1994)

AARP