Ratings for Dr. John H. Storey

He's amazing and very caring I was only in the office a small time and called back quickly. He was great to explain things.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

I had an emergency surgery on a Friday night at 8pm on my lung due to pneumonia...Dr Storey saved my life!! He was so good to my family who had traveled from out of town. he checked in on my every day...even on the weekends. He is very compassionate and I was blessed to have him as my Dr. I would reccommend him to anyone that needs chest suregery. He is an angel!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

I was terrified when I discovered I was going to require a valve repair surgery and Dr. Storey spent a lot of time explaining things thoroughly to me and my family. My surgery went very well and I felt very safe in Dr. Storey's care. I called his office with questions and concerns several times after the surgery was was treated with the same patience and concern his office showed before the surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Storey.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. John H. Storey's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)