Ratings for Dr. Mary M. Yenchick

Have been trying to make an appointment there for the past 2 weeks and their office number always states that "You reached us after hours" and it doesn't allow you an opportunity to even leave a message. I tried early shortly after opening, to midday before and after lunch, and even right before closing. Greeting always says they're closed. At this rate, I would do better physically driving up there just to make an appointment! Then I try using the answering service, and not only did I hold for a long time, they told me that only the office makes appointments! They felt fine just letting new business get away. If this was a sign of what was to come working with this office, I'm glad I just dodged a bullet. Then reading the reviews below tells me I'm making the right decision.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Has moved locations about 4-5 times in 8 years and has switched from every hospital there is. She's a Vitamin pusher!! Her and her nurse both gave me incorrect information about hpv and cervical cancer which is pretty serious. Not to mention, she had me taking B50 complex vitamins for the hpv.. But when speaking with my primary care dr and a few other physicians in her field they all told me it was doing absolutely NOTHING for my hpv, which dr Yenchick pushed me to get to avoid getting cervical cancer. In fact, If you look online- B50 complex has absolutely NOTHING AT ALL to do with hpv or cervical cancer. My sister had blood work done for dr Yenchick and when taking those results to her primary care dr to avoid checking the same things, her dr asked why her OBGYN was ordering half of these tests when she has no need for that info when that's tests that are ordered by pcp's. Come to find out she orders blood work but tests for additional things that she has no use for just to make more money for herself and the patient gets charged double..

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

I've been with Dr. Yenchick for many years and three or four moves. I'm not sure why she has moved so many times, but this is my last one. The last two times I was in her office I was up set, I sat undressed for all most a hour. One time she said she had an emergency, the other she just said she was sorry. When you set on the end of a table for that long with no clothing on it seems like many hours.I'm not sure why this happened.I have not had any real problems, just yearly check up with her.She seems to be very concerned, but she pushes the vitamins too much.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2013

I have followed Dr. Mary as well. Wonderful dr. Answering machine should be fixed with note on hours.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

I have been with dr Yenchick for years and have followed her from location to location bc she changes practices quite often which does concern me but I'm used to her so I stayed with her. I've noticed recently over the last year or two she has an obsession with thinking vitamins help everything so she tries to make you buy the ones she sells for a kickback. Her current location has one VERY nice helpful caring receptionist Melinda but the nurse Kim just rushes you off the phone cuts you off mid sentence and simply bc she could care less about you... They close down their office randomly with no calls to the patients with appointments, they're answering service people know nothing about the office or dr?! The best thing I can say is that the receptionist holds her practice together bc she's the only friendly one. I work in the same field I know what's right and wrong.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2013

She spent about 15-20 minutes in the room. Didn't ask me any questions, which I thought was odd. She was behind schedule and didn't really seem that interested in me.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Dr. Yenchick really listens to what you have to say. I've never felt rushed during any of my office visits or been made to feel my issuse wasn't that important. The communication and the care that I have received from this doctor has been amazing!!!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2012

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

Dr. Yenchick doesn't rush you in and out of her office, but instead takes her time with you. I felt very comfortable asking her any questions. Unfortunately, she has gotten out of ob and is strictly gyn now, so I must find another doc. : (

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

She's a gem. Truly listens and doesn't rush to decisions. She has helped me very much as I find my way through perimenopause.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Dr. Mary M. Yenchick's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Roseville, MI