Ratings for Dr. Margaret L. Wilson

This doctor refused to see my 83 year old mother because we were 1 minute later than their cut-off time (No kidding, I couldn't believe it). This despite having called ahead to say we were stuck in construction traffic and were running late. This despite having flown into Albuquerque to specifically take my elderly mother to the doctor. The lack of compassion or empathy were stunning. My mother was in tears. Never, ever again will I subjet her to such uncaring people.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I do not agree at all with any negative review of Dr. Wilson. I found her to be thoroughly professional and thorough. She referred me to excellent services for my severe back pain, and quickly brought my medical needs up to date as a new patient. I plan to keep her as my primary doctor. Her staff also showed kindness and compassion.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

I have read several comments on Dr. Wilson and after my visit do not understand where these individuals saw; not the same person I visited with. I was reluctant after having read the comments,but to my surprise was pleasantly enlightened. The visit was very professional with minimum waiting. The Dr. asked pertinent questions and was completely thorough and informative. She discussed options and results, also recommendation were clearly explained. She made sure I had a good understanding of what she was doing, wanted to have done and why. I have not felt this good about a visit for quite awhile. The Pres Medical Group keeps impressing me with true professionalism and thoughtfulness.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

she does not let me know what she's doing. whether she takes away a med; wants me to start a new medication, if she signs me up for lab work. she never tells me. I find out later when I get phone calls from my pharmacy, or 2 months later from the lab asking why I haven't done my lab work . she doesn't do her homework - as checking on the med she wants me on, can't tell me if it's been on the market at least 7 years. I don't think she knows much. I completely do not trust her. she or her staff don't respond to messages. no matter what problem I'm having, she always gives me her pat answer "it's because of your diabetes". she never tries to find the answer to anything. I'm looking for a new doctor at the present time.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Completely lacking in empathy and compassion. Unwilling to understand patients' conditions and unsuitable for anyone who has any chronic health conditions.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr. Margaret L. Wilson's Credentials

• University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)