Ratings for Dr. Myron R. Kanofsky

My wife and I have been very pleased with the kindness and professionalism that everyone in Dr. Kanofsky's office displays. At the hospital during the delivery, Dr K was a calming presence that made the experience go very smoothly. He was aware of our birth plan and he was conscientious to make this a wonderful experience. Dr Kanofsky and his staff are fantastic and we can't recommend them enough.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

He was recommended by friend. This is my first pregnancy, and I transferred to his office when I was 4 months. I'm 5 weeks away from having my baby, and up until now, he has been an excellent Doctor. Not to mention he's staff members are friendly and kind. They always answer my questions and ask how I'm doing. An excellent place to go.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

He is the best doctor. Kind, patient, smart and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

I would have to say Dr Kanofsky ISN'T the "best" doctor. I'm in my first pregnancy and he seems not to tell me a whole lot about anything even if I ask questions usually when I go in it's always checking my weight and listen to baby's heart beat no questions asked and no how are you today? so not very friendly. But although I would have to say he's more friendly'er then his staff they expect me to know everything about my pregnancy remember it's my first! I'm new at this! and his staff are completly rude I would have to say they seem nice at first but actually are pretty stuck up. Everytime I go in for my visits they talk bad about other people that come in which is really fake to me I would defiantly not recommend this place to anyone with what I have recently experienced. But

Submitted August 7, 2013

Dr. Kanofsky immediately and accurately diagnosed a deep venous thrombosis during my pregnancy 18 years ago and saved my and my son's life. He visited me in the hospital as I was there for two weeks, and even took me for walks, pushing my IV pole. This man is gentle and amazing and will always have a special place in my heart. He brought my son into the world and I will forever be grateful.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Dr. Kanofsky has been my doctor for over 27 years. The most amazing man I ever met. Delivered all 4 of my kids. Has an amazing intuition. God has truly blessed this man with this gift. He will always have a place in my heart. Takes the time to explain everything to you and does go out of his way for you. Love this man!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Dr. K is the best doctor an expecting mother can hope for. Had a c-section, my scar is barely noticeable after little over 3 months. Dr. K fought with insurance on my behalf. Visited me at the hospital every day. And followed up with regular phone calls after I came home. Thank you Dr. K

flag | Submitted October 29, 2008

Dr. Kanofsky is an excellent doctor. He took such good care of me and my baby. He came to see me in the hospital all 5 days I was there. I had a c section and he made sure my scar is perfect and barely noticable. He also did my son's circ and did a wonderful job. I will stick w/ Dr. K for as long as I possibly can!! He tends to run behind due to being extremely busy, but he was up front about that at my first appt. I take it as a good sign anyway.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2008

Dr Kanofsky is an EXCELLENT doctor. Very attentive and kind. He takes the time to really help you out and does go above and beyond his call of duty. He has delivered both my babies. He is a wonderful doctor. My only complaint is one of the girls who does the scheduling is quite rude. Christina. Other than that the rest of the staff is fine. But Dr. K is the best

flag | Submitted January 18, 2008

Dr. Kanofsky has been my dr. for 20 years {wow!}and he delivered my 3 children. He has taken such wonderful care of me and always goes above and beyond the call of duty. Yes, sometimes he may run a little late but its only because he is not the type of doctor to rush his patients in and out. He gives each patient the attention they need and he truly cares.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2007

Dr. Myron R. Kanofsky's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)