Ratings for Dr. Edward V. Lally

Dr Lally was highly recommended by both a friend and my PCP. We discussed the many symptoms I had been having on and off for over 10 years, and was currently at my worst. He looked at my blood work which came back negative for RA, thyroid, ect., gave me a short physical exam, and then he told me, and I quote, "Well, I've never seen symptoms like what you're describing. I don't know what to tell you." No trying to dig deeper or think outside the box to figure out what I have. No referal to another doctor. I had been anticipating that appointment for months, looking forward to some answers, help, and relief, but walked out of there feeling completely deflated.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

May God Bless Dr. Edward Lally, All I can say is THANK YOU! I was a patient of Dr. Lally's for many years. He was a brilliant doctor and a most kind hearted person. I now live in FL and I have yet to find a doctor who can compare to Dr. Lally. If I am not mistaken, Dr. Lally is researching connective tissue disorders, my Mom died from scleroderma. I wish Dr. Lally the best in his endeavors.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Dr. Edward V. Lally's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Ameritas