Ratings for Stefania Fynn-Aikins

Stefania has been pretty much the best psychiatrist I have had. She really listens, cares, and wants to help and does so! She is very welcoming and I don't feel judged. I would recommend her to anyone! Plus the staff is super great too!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Horrible Doctor Yelled at me made me feel I was a hopeless case. Acted in a very condescending manner towards me. Made me cry, and left me to find a new doctor without any meds in a unstable mental state. I would never recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Horrible attitude towards myself, before she even spoke with me she had judged me. Spoke in a condescending manner. Did not follow up with my family doctor to obtain the order for my routine med I take daily for a chronic condition. I was forced to wait over 24 hours for a routine med I take every 4 hours that she could have easily have ordered, this was a med that cannot be stopped abruptly due to serious possible side effects. I would not send my dead dog to her. I am also a registered nurse and have worked with hundreds of doctors and other medical professionals, but she is clearly the biggest asshoe I have ever came across. I have never seen anyone in the medical field treat their patient the way I was treated. I refused to be seen by her after that one visit with the threat of transferring to another hospital at my expense, the next day I had a real M.D. from my doctors practice and was sent home. Being a RN myself I knew the way hospital's run.I had saw all the mistakes being made.

Submitted April 19, 2014

Stefania Fynn-Aikins's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Amherst, NY