Ratings for Terry L. Smith

Terry is very rude and her helpers are as well.. I was trying to be a new patient to her because my finacee and his sister went there and they told me great things.. But when it was time for my appointment i didnt no how to get there or anything.. I called to get directions they hung up i called again to get the address it took them 5 minutes to give it to me... I called 20 mins before my appointment. I was 20 mins late... Then they called me n told me i was late and had to reschedule next thing i no we get there N they take my fiancee almost 2 hrs before his appointment and there were no one in the office... I rescheduled couldnt get in till october then next thing i no i call and they tell me no cancelations have been made 1 hr later they call me telling me they couldnt take me and tells my fiancees sister that they didnt want me in the room because i am not a patient and sai that they were afraid that i was bullying her And asked her if they needed to call the police.. This is not a doctor that no one should be going to.. And have to get rudeness like this...

Submitted September 16, 2014